GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
The only Fiat I acknowledge is the Roadster aka Miata.

I was at Blackhawk with my buddies this weekend to test and tune their thunder roadsters and it was an event put on by the Alfa Crew. First, I fell In love with some clean old GTVs they look straight out of an old bond movie. But, I came to respect the 4C which looked so dang good and the Rudy Giuliani sedan could also haul the Mexicans to the border faster then you can sayTrump Denuked North Korea.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
The only Fiat I acknowledge is the Roadster aka Miata.

I was at Blackhawk with my buddies this weekend to test and tune their thunder roadsters and it was an event put on by the Alfa Crew. First, I fell In love with some clean old GTVs they look straight out of an old bond movie. But, I came to respect the 4C which looked so dang good and the Rudy Giuliani sedan could also haul the Mexicans to the border faster then you can sayTrump Denuked North Korea.

I like the 4C I just wish it came in manual. The 124 Spider is nice, I like it a lot. One of my favorite Alfas is the Giulia 1300 ti followed closely by the GTV.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Friday work is busy AF. 6 computers have to be done by the end of the day. Bought a gridlife ticket last night. Weekend plans anyone?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Friday work is busy AF. 6 computers have to be done by the end of the day. Bought a gridlife ticket last night. Weekend plans anyone?
Friends bday today. Replace wife's rear brakes on Saturday and cook some BBQ for fathers day on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Whut?

Wasn't that last weekend? Wasn't everyone talking shit about it? Much confuse.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Working on 3 cars tomorrow. Going to be a hot one.

Downpipe on a mk7 gti
Brakes/endlinks/installing an e85 gauge on another mk7 gti
Brakes and oil change on a c6 corvette

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
(boosted taps into jay745)

(boosted flies into the air throwing his hands up, lands on the ground and starts crying)

(boosted looks for the refs....does he get the call?......YES HE DOES! and the flop works again ole ole ole)

the dark side of soccer^

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
(boosted taps into jay745)

(boosted flies into the air throwing his hands up, lands on the ground and starts crying)

(boosted looks for the refs....does he get the call?......YES HE DOES! and the flop works again ole ole ole)

the dark side of soccer^

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.