GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
the only thing id say is normally worthy to order at a restaurant would be a bloody mary. especially if its loaded with a bunch of ingredients. i aint got time to make that at home.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I would refuse to pay for a drink if they couldnt do what I asked... Thats just annoying..

I send it back and usually they get it right the second time.

There's a place in Woodstock we frequent. They make it right and they fill the glass up and only charge $6 for basically a glass of Bourbon. I got her oldest hooked on them now too.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I send it back and usually they get it right the second time.

There's a place in Woodstock we frequent. They make it right and they fill the glass up and only charge $6 for basically a glass of Bourbon. I got her oldest hooked on them now too.

Whats the name of the place? I go to Woodstock during apple picking season and go to All Seasons Apple Orchard.

Jaber

Modero
Boosted or Dustnballs, ever been to fireworks in Pingree Grove? Heard our town does a big show every year. We usually go to Wheeling's firework show, but might stay home and watch it here.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Boosted or Dustnballs, ever been to fireworks in Pingree Grove? Heard our town does a big show every year. We usually go to Wheeling's firework show, but might stay home and watch it here.

Usually do fireworks in my hometown Northbrook or out in Carol Stream. I might try convincing my wife to go there this year though.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

have not, might be something to consider this year though . was not aware they had fireworks.

Jaber

Modero
Usually do fireworks in my hometown Northbrook or out in Carol Stream. I might try convincing my wife to go there this year though.

We went to Hoffman Estates for first time last year, was OK. Wasn't worth the traffic IMO. And we got stuck next to some ghetto family that wouldn't control their kids, so that was a bummer. Wheeling one has free parking, free music and bunch of food trucks. They had some free stuff for kids last year too, train rides, balloons and face painting.

have not, might be something to consider this year though . was not aware they had fireworks.

Me either. It's on July 7th. Seems like a decent show, I might be able to see it from my backyard, so I can avoid the crowds :lol:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I think Rolling Meadows probably has the best fireworks in the NW burbs.

Hoffman is hit or miss.

Huntley's are small. Woodstock's are OK but Woodstock must just use local yokels because they always wind up sending lit fireworks down on the crowd lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Hoffman is hit or miss.

Huntley's are small. Woodstock's are OK but Woodstock must just use local yokels because they always wind up sending lit fireworks down on the crowd lol.

Would have to agree with Rolling Meadows, they do a pretty good show.

Jaber

Modero

Hoffman is hit or miss.

Rolling Meadows, at the track? Yeah, they do have an awesome show. But it's a shit show leaving that place. Our office was in that area and few times I had to work 4th of July, last shift. People would fill our parking lot and police would shut down a bunch of streets. Last time it took me an hour just to get out of the area, I was so pissed.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Itasca was the biggest show around, not sure if it still is. Over there off of 290. Lots of people though, expect $25 parking. not my style anymore.

Itasca 4th of July Fireworks
Date: July 4, 2018 at 9:45pm
Where: Hamilton Lakes
Park Blvd
in Itasca, Illinois 60143

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Rolling Meadows, at the track? Yeah, they do have an awesome show. But it's a shit show leaving that place. Our office was in that area and few times I had to work 4th of July, last shift. People would fill our parking lot and police would shut down a bunch of streets. Last time it took me an hour just to get out of the area, I was so pissed.

Naw that's Arlington Hts. Rolling Meadows does it right off Kirchoff behind the shopping center

Status
Not open for further replies.