Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Excellent subject line. I'm a watcher.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm gonna need Cliffs Notes. Pls send recap.

Couch trying to say the 944 turbo was a "widebody" compared to the N/A. I said naw man, pretty sure its just the front bumper. He posted pics of the two, they basically look the same.. sans the front bumper.

Cliff notes. The 944 TURBO front end is better than the NA front end.

that wasn't the debate, the debate was you saying it was a "widebody", rofl. I agree, the front bumper of the 944 turbo looks better than the n/a 944 front bumper, otherwise, their bodies are almost identical.

^^

lets watch that , have pizza, and swim.

hold me closer, tiny dancer.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Couch trying to say the 944 turbo was a "widebody" compared to the N/A. I said naw man, pretty sure its just the front bumper. He posted pics of the two, they basically look the same.. sans the front bumper.

that wasn't the debate, the debate was you saying it was a "widebody", rofl. I agree, the front bumper of the 944 turbo looks better than the n/a 944 front bumper, otherwise, their bodies are almost identical.

^^

lets watch that , have pizza, and swim.

hold me closer, tiny dancer.

The width between 944 and 944 Turbo is the same. 944 Turbo (and 944S2) front fenders are different to accommodate the front bumper difference and I'm pretty sure the header panel (piece between the headlights) is also different but the track width and overall fender widths are the same. 944 Turbo (and S2) also get a lower rear valence.

The 924 and 924S is the narrow body.

Often forgotten fact: the 924S is faster than the 944. Same powertrain but narrower, lighter body.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The width between 944 and 944 Turbo is the same. 944 Turbo (and 944S2) front fenders are different to accommodate the front bumper difference and I'm pretty sure the header panel (piece between the headlights) is also different but the track width and overall fender widths are the same. 944 Turbo (and S2) also get a lower rear valence.

The 924 and 924S is the narrow body.

Often forgotten fact: the 924S is faster than the 944. Same powertrain but narrower, lighter body.

FUCK YO COUCH, COUCH.

Thanks , Jim. dat ninja always tryin' play.

Addison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right near me, yeah. good eats nearby.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
did not know on the 924S.. wow. ]

guy across the street bought a 924.. its just been sitting in his garage. He also owns a really shitty Lancer that sounds like shit. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.