GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
yeah my company is not one of those. "prohibited items" - guns, knives, weapons, etc.... they're concerned about people going postal

Same here. Our company apparently didn't look up IL law and it using a GFZ that is not enforceable and therefore useless. Has a Ruger 22 in it :lol:

my site is next to a military installation, i imagine they would rather target that... iono

Dat Military. In4Tanks.

Tried this out at a McDonalds in Wheaton. Its weird. I dont know how I feel about all this automation stuff.

I don't mind it. Push buttons, beep poob beep poo beep, swipe, wait for food. Better than this:

Customer: I'll have 2 of the number 1 from the menu, one with everything and one without
Cashier: You want number 1 with just ketchup?
Customer: No... TWO of the BIG PAPI meals, one with everything and one plain
Cashier: So you want the daddy meal plain
Customer: Fuck it, yeah sure, whatever. Just give me two of those........

Anything that can be automated, should be. It advances us as a society.

This. Plus it gives people like me more job security. People were agaisnt a digital jukebox and look where that's at now. You don't even have to get up to play your song anymore, just do it from the app.

clownish

just clowning around
This. Plus it gives people like me more job security. People were agaisnt a digital jukebox and look where that's at now. You don't even have to get up to play your song anymore, just do it from the app.

Load up that digital jukebox with Sandstorm 16 times in a row.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anything that can be automated, should be. It advances us as a society.

so you're in favor of self-driving cars to replace all motorist operated vehicles?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
so you're in favor of self-driving cars to replace all motorist operated vehicles?
This isn't something that is easily implemented either because it's not governed by a business owner. Was more referring to business practices that don't affect peoples personal lives.

Its Jays birthday today.
No it's not.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Ahhh that's refreshing. Bet most shooters would think twice if they were at risk of getting shot at...

I'm sure some don't care and would just take it as a suicide run, but still, I think it would deter most shooters.

Agreed on your first point. Not sure on your second.

Every one of these mass shooters has been some form of beta male, going in because its easy targeting, they can "make their point". Grade schools, movie theaters, etc. None of them have shown any indication they were looking for any sort of remotely "fair" fight.

If it was a suicide run you'd just have "suicide by cop".

Not allowing carry on premises is crazy to me. The thought that you are FORCING someone to be a victim is just mind blowing. If you feel like you can't safely have a firearm on you then shit, don't, but don't tell me I can't.

My last job was in a gov building so yeah, it was weird not being able to have my gun.

yeah my company is not one of those. "prohibited items" - guns, knives, weapons, etc.... they're concerned about people going postal

I worked for a company that had someone go postal. Pretty sure we talked about it here before - Navistar. My dad was working there when it happened, I had a few family friends hurt or killed. My one HS buddy Muj was an engine tech there working in the test cell area when the postal dude came through and he was shot up bad.

Both my dad and Muj are hardcore conceal carry guys - because of that incident.

Its Jays birthday today.

Somebody needs to file a JIRA. I think it goes under the "HBD" project.

Status
Not open for further replies.