GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
O wow. Craig gets a new job. Congratulate or hate I’m fuckin excited! I start November 12 in Akron, Ohio. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
O wow. Craig gets a new job. Congratulate or hate I’m fuckin excited! I start November 12 in Akron, Ohio. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

OH wow, congrats. Hope it works out!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Jay remember that time you forgot your coffee at my house...so i ransomed it on snapchat..but you never came through with the money so i killed it?
Was the the time I came over and installed your anti lift kit for free, or the time I installed your coilovers free?

Damn. I basically paid you $3.29 to work on your car. And I can't even get you to come over for a free bbq. Something isn't adding up.

Congrats, what's the position?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
"Jay remember that time you forgot your coffee at my house...so i ransomed it on snapchat..but you never came through with the money so i killed it?"

All cyber bullying aside, that shit was pretty funny. we've had some pretty hilarious snapchat discussions :laugh:

Let this be a lesson when i tell you im not kidding around and i want unmarked bills in 6 hours or less. And yeah we've had some pretty funny snapchats over the years, stuff that cant be discussed on here tbh.

jay745

"Jay remember that time you forgot your coffee at my house...so i ransomed it on snapchat..but you never came through with the money so i killed it?"

Let this be a lesson when i tell you im not kidding around and i want unmarked bills in 6 hours or less. And yeah we've had some pretty funny snapchats over the years, stuff that cant be discussed on here tbh.

lmao. Alright I'll give you that one. The snaps are pretty funny

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
OH wow, congrats. Hope it works out!
Thanks!
Was the the time I came over and installed your anti lift kit for free, or the time I installed your coilovers free?

Damn. I basically paid you $3.29 to work on your car. And I can't even get you to come over for a free bbq. Something isn't adding up.

Congrats, what's the position?

It's a field job doing estimates on Fire damage on houses. Working independently, from home, or on the road in a company van. On the roof of houses and inspecting damage. I only go into the office once per month. Good pay raise is good, with guaranteed raises (3-4%) every year, and a year end bonus that is from 6-16% of my annual income.

jay745

Thanks!

It's a field job doing estimates on Fire damage on houses. Working independently, from home, or on the road in a company van. On the roof of houses and inspecting damage. I only go into the office once per month. Good pay raise is good, with guaranteed raises (3-4%) every year, and a year end bonus that is from 6-16% of my annual income.

As a former claims adjuster for ~7 years, good luck. Hit me up if you have questions, I've seen it all.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Congrats dude

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
As a former claims adjuster for ~7 years, good luck. Hit me up if you have questions, I've seen it all.

Thanks! My brother started out in the same field I’m starting at. I’ll ask plenty of questions lmao

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Best burger I've had within the last few years is hands down from Son Of A Butcher. Was amazing. I typically think the burgers I make at home are better than most places. This one really exceeded my expectations.

https://sobutcher.com/menus/dinner/

Should be called Son Of A Hipster lol, I'll have mine with the Lime Tahini Aioli and micro cilantro please :laugh:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Should be called Son Of A Hipster lol, I'll have mine with the Lime Tahini Aioli and micro cilantro please :laugh:

Hipster 1 - We're not unemployed if we're writing a novel on our apple at starbucks.
Hipster 2 - Good point, I hate big corporations .

Status
Not open for further replies.