ANN PERKINS

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
lol...that show is so damn good

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
lol...that show is so damn good

I literally , couldnt Agree more^ .

When you said ANN PERKINS, in my head i changed my voice to chris traegers :laugh:

Then you knowing what i was talking about when i said literally :laugh:

Ive never watched The Office, but i feel like Parks and Rec probably did it better. Shots fired.

Ann Perkins is so damn good
Rashida Jones

3-0 so far, not bad

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Ive never watched The Office, but i feel like Parks and Rec probably did it better. Shots fired.

I want to give it a chance. Parks and Rec I've rewatched I think at least twice now, but I never got into The Office. Now I see Office memes all over the place and I think they're pretty funny, and they started playing reruns on Comedy Central a lot so I've caught the show on there a couple times. I want to start from the beginning so I can get more into it but the early stuff is kinda rough.

Parks and Rec, Community, and Arrested Development would be my top 3 tv comedies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I've tried P&R a few times. Was ok? Maybe I'm just not cut out for sitcoms anymore.

I like the Ron Swanson character, and loved Nick Offerman's book.

But I struggled to really get into the show.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I've tried P&R a few times. Was ok? Maybe I'm just not cut out for sitcoms anymore.

Honestly I struggled at first too. But it got so much better after the first season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I want to give it a chance. Parks and Rec I've rewatched I think at least twice now, but I never got into The Office. Now I see Office memes all over the place and I think they're pretty funny, and they started playing reruns on Comedy Central a lot so I've caught the show on there a couple times. I want to start from the beginning so I can get more into it but the early stuff is kinda rough.

Parks and Rec, Community, and Arrested Development would be my top 3 tv comedies.
I've watched the office I think 8 times through now. It's a really good show. My first watch through I got really attached to the characters. It's worth watching trust me.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ive been on a strong Seinfeld kick for awhile ....bummer that TBS just keeps playing the most popular ones. Fun to see seasons 1-2 stuff.
Ill have to give Arrested Development and community a try.

Same here for the Office...feels just kind of bland..maybe its cause it was based off of a UK show strongly.

Another show id recommend on netflix would be Sherlock
Its a slow start and not everyone has to the time to wait for it to get better but it definitely does get MUCH funnier. If you dont know the "literally" line it didnt hit its prime yet.

I will say towards the end though they brought on this guy and he was super annoying...on and off the show in general dont care for him. I can hear his over the top acting and screaming right now.

Honestly I struggled at first too. But it got so much better after the first season.
Pretty much this^

Aubrey Plaza isnt half bad to look at either... them evil eyes. Never knew chris pratts character could be so funny...hes decent in the guadians of the galaxy movies too

Phur

Autocross Champion
I prefer Olivia Munn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.