GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Woah... Dubya and KVN in the same place???

Surprised you sold your Z4 - figured you were #bmw4lyfeyo

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
I’m GermanCar4Lyfe. That golden hour.

Attachments

• 6266A34E-E758-4D5B-997C-348A70F3D2BA.jpeg
    6266A34E-E758-4D5B-997C-348A70F3D2BA.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 8B4ABA86-4FBF-4787-8252-CB00BA4E1810.jpeg
    8B4ABA86-4FBF-4787-8252-CB00BA4E1810.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 35

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Fucking Kevin! How the hell are you!
Hey Dubs!
Woah... Dubya and KVN in the same place???

Surprised you sold your Z4 - figured you were #bmw4lyfeyo
As much as I loved the feel and performance of the Z4M, I'd been wanting to get out of it for a few years since I've put a pause on autocross/track and got more focused on music performance. It was ridiculously impractical for hauling gear around and as a daily driver. Then I crashed it last year and got a pretty good payout.

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Hey Dubs!

As much as I loved the feel and performance of the Z4M, I'd been wanting to get out of it for a few years since I've put a pause on autocross/track and got more focused on music performance. It was ridiculously impractical for hauling gear around and as a daily driver. Then I crashed it last year and got a pretty good payout.
Dang, crashed it! Your fault? Photos of carnage? Assuming no injuries? Best time to crash that car though man. Prices skyrocketed.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Yep I was at fault, no injuries thankfully. Airbag blew and frame was tweaked a little bit but to the naked eye the damage didn't look catastrophic. I wanted out though, especially with the frame. Positive is that the market is crazy so I got paid what I bought if for nine years and 50K miles ago, negative is that the market is crazy...

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Yep I was at fault, no injuries thankfully. Airbag blew and frame was tweaked a little bit but to the naked eye the damage didn't look catastrophic. I wanted out though, especially with the frame. Positive is that the market is crazy so I got paid what I bought if for nine years and 50K miles ago, negative is that the market is crazy...
Amazing!

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Not so much. Occasionally will message with Tuna. I'm close friends with Muskie, we're coworkers now and hang out often.
How is Mike doing and what is he driving? Any one heard from Scotty? so many questions...

Chris(the butcher) made a brief appearance a couple months back.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Mike's doing well, driving a Tacoma with tasteful OEM+ mods. He drove my GTI the day I got it cause he helped me shuffle cars around, and he was like, shit I kind of want a GTI again lol. Scott occasionally will harass me but it's like once a year. I have messaged with Butcher Chris on FB sporadically. Many many things have changed with all of us weirdos from many years ago!

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Mike's doing well, driving a Tacoma with tasteful OEM+ mods. He drove my GTI the day I got it cause he helped me shuffle cars around, and he was like, shit I kind of want a GTI again lol. Scott occasionally will harass me but it's like once a year. I have messaged with Butcher Chris on FB sporadically. Many many things have changed with all of us weirdos from many years ago!
No doubt, I am in talks right now about picking up another MK6 GTI. Honestly I have yet to find another car as fun to drive. Also so incredibly cheap to mod.

It would be sweet if all the Chi-Chat guys bought another GTI and got on the forum again.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I'm lookin into getting another one. I miss the utility of a hatch. I also should have just bought the corolla hatch but whatever. I miss my gti.