GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Damn. That is a nice set of cars he has.

I always forget about the MR2.

:unsure: good point. I would say that it only applies to said vehicle. Tail of the Dragon decal goes on the GTI not the family Minivan. Once GTI is gone new car needs to do Tail of the Dragon to earn new decal. Guy at work has Tail of the Dragon decals on his Veloster Turbo. He did actually go there with a bunch of Hyundai people.

Integra Type R is awesome. One of my favorites. CRX Si are sweet too. Honda Fit...with a K swap (y)
Yeah and hes pretty cool about it for the most part. We think he won a lotto and is just keeping quiet to keep the gold diggers at bay

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I wish I knew more! I still poke around the Honda forums and I’m amazed at some of the swaps/project cars out there. If I ever won the lottery, I’d love to k swap a 944 cause lottery money. ???

Me too. I never got a chance to really get too much into anything other then suspension mods and maintenance. I moderate on a Civic forum and frequent the Fit forum since they are pretty cool people. A K-swapped 944 would be awesome. I do love a good J swap ?

Yeah and hes pretty cool about it for the most part. We think he won a lotto and is just keeping quiet to keep the gold diggers at bay

I would be keeping it on the DL too, people start needing stuff when they know you have money. That's what I would spend my loto money on, hella cars.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mahi mahi is good. Tried it in a taco and wasn't a fan.

That is gorgeous. I don't live near a track only 3 drag strips cause DE is lame. I'd drag it though.
Oh wow yeah fish tacos
Damn, dem fish tacos sound good right now!
This
Hell yeah on the K swapped Fit! K24 frank with the k20a2 head, RBC intake manifold and a Full Race turbo on that thing. The transmission would only hold for about 3 pulls, but those 3 pulls would be magical.
Youd love boostedboiz youtube channel
I'm surprised you like Crystal hot sauce - it is quite mild as far as hot sauces go.
I dont use hot sauce for heat, i use them to add flavor ...

Tabasco is garbage though, too much vinegar
Oh yea not scared. Tuna steaks every now and then. Seared ahi for sure. Buffalo shrimp, coconut shrimp, fried shrimp, creole shrimp, pineapple shrimp, shrimp kabobs... shrimp gumbo... lol

Supposed to be nice sunday, thinking about smoking some chicken wings. Found a couple recipes where they inject them with Franks. might try that
Oh wow yeah not bad yeah
(y) Former Honda Guy knows his Honda's lol
This^
I wish I knew more! I still poke around the Honda forums and I’m amazed at some of the swaps/project cars out there. If I ever won the lottery, I’d love to k swap a 944 cause lottery money. ???
Oh wow not a bad choice yeah

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Wasn't feeling the greatest the last few days so I watched some of the .ovies that dominated the Oscars...

JayMovieReviews™

Parasite:
Awesome flick, it's a Korean foreign film. Kept me on my toes and really well done. 9/10

Ford vs Ferarri:
Meh, didn't care for this one. Thought the plot was very predictable and just kinda boring. Didn't like how they depicted Shelby cheating during the race, to my knowledge and please do correct me if I'm wrong, that never happened. 6/10

Joker:
Probably the best movie I've seen in years. Regret not seeing it sooner, Phoenix is a legend actor. Awesome cast, awesome story, Robert Deniro ftw. 10/10

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Wasn't feeling the greatest the last few days so I watched some of the .ovies that dominated the Oscars...

JayMovieReviews™

Parasite:
Awesome flick, it's a Korean foreign film. Kept me on my toes and really well done. 9/10

Ford vs Ferarri:
Meh, didn't care for this one. Thought the plot was very predictable and just kinda boring. Didn't like how they depicted Shelby cheating during the race, to my knowledge and please do correct me if I'm wrong, that never happened. 6/10

Joker:
Probably the best movie I've seen in years. Regret not seeing it sooner, Phoenix is a legend actor. Awesome cast, awesome story, Robert Deniro ftw. 10/10
Nice selection! I definitely want to see Joker and Parasite. I was kinda meh on Ford vs Ferrari. I feel like James May already did a great job telling that story on The Grand Tour. ??‍♂️

Check out “I am Mother” on Netflix if you’re still feeling under weather.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

JayMovieReviews™

Parasite:

So what is Parasite really about btw?
Scary movie, thriller, drama or what?