GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I pay every year.

This is the result of policies supporting tax cuts and trickle down economics - they fuck everybody below the threshold. I’ll see myself out on rule 1.
That's you tho.

I'm asking our bro from CT who gets paid hourly.

messrock

Autocross Champion
That's not right tho.
There’s a line where they want to make the people they fuck the most feel better by giving them a refund. Make more than that line, you end up owing money unless you designate an amount of extra withholding every check.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Boo.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I wish I could get a brodeal on a Spektrum R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Sorry (to anyone to cares) that I haven't been on for the last good couple days. Lots of work on my plate, haven't had the energy to shitpost.

I still got love for yall though real talk ong

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
gib me traffic purp

I'm a basic bitch. 91 Blue is my fav Spektrum color, despite being close to CFB. Which just shows how awesome CFB is as a color. But if I had a chance for a deal on one of the purple ones, I'd go for. Not my fav, but still has the cool uniqueness factor.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I've got a buddy with a violet Spektrum R, and man is it gorgeous in person. I'd love to get an R for a daily driver, it's the only way I can stomach the mk8 -- I'm not a fan of the exterior nor the interior, and looking for an AWD daily that's cheap on maintenance. I'm likely buying a CX-30 though, Soul Red is another color that's very standout IMO and the 2.5 is damn good for an inexpensive to maintain, reasonably reliable engine. And Mazda's interiors have gotten great in the last decade or so.

If I had to choose, Cliff Green or Raspberry Red are definitely in the upper end of Spektrum colors for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.