GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
no financial stress. I am lucky. Mrs Mud and my accountant say I can retire but I enjoy my job and do better with discipline. It was a one week thing between Xmas/NY that the Co. decided to take as a off week because slow. I am one of a few people in the bldg that can work as many hrs as I want to. When I questioned them about it it sounded like I could have worked if I wanted to but 80% of the $ for 0% of the effort didn't require much thought for a week.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1675179958060.png

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
no financial stress. I am lucky. Mrs Mud and my accountant say I can retire but I enjoy my job and do better with discipline. It was a one week thing between Xmas/NY that the Co. decided to take as a off week because slow. I am one of a few people in the bldg that can work as many hrs as I want to. When I questioned them about it it sounded like I could have worked if I wanted to but 80% of the $ for 0% of the effort didn't require much thought for a week.
Well that's good then, glad to hear it. I've been homeless when I was younger, and wouldn't wish anything close to it on anyone. It's awesome that you enjoy your job, by the way! I'm in a similar space right now, I basically just take computers and printers apart and fix them at my leisure. It's also for a large enough organization that I don't think there's any chance of it going anywhere, and there's a pretty good opportunity for upward movement. I just wish I wasn't limited to 40 hours, but I can't complain.

Is it too early for lunch?
It's never too early for lunch. I've been doing coffee for lunch for a couple weeks now, and it's holding me over pretty well.

What'd you order now? I'm reading over the GTI build thread looking for ideas, then once I get through there I'll read the R thread :LOL:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
gonna take the $1200 im getting from my refund and immediately put it into the credit card so i can get under my limit lol

I was expecting that to say "Hot Wheels and battle bots", but that is the responsible thing to do. Then just keep it under the limit and keep paying it down.

giphy (35).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Looks like Monica has had some rough miles and had her shit pushed in by truckers, without any red rubber grease on their pistons...

1675180979363.png

1675180998406.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
However! That's just on the exterior and the packaging doing it's job.

Arrived safe and sound!

1675181047241.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Side note, I see what @sterkrazzy meant about using his parts guys tape... There must have been like 3 rolls of tape used 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I was expecting that to say "Hot Wheels and battle bots", but that is the responsible thing to do. Then just keep it under the limit and keep paying it down.

View attachment 271810
thats the plan.

i just sold $260 worth of hot wheels too.

Status
Not open for further replies.