GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Quite the list of classics in this thread.

Phur

Autocross Champion
What does deconstructed mean in this context? Cuz I woulda figured there'd be a bag of flour on the table...

On a related note, I went to a Hawaiian joint for breakfast last week and they make french toast out of loaves of Hawaiian sweet bread. You best believe that's what I got. Terrific.
Toasted Artesan bread with European butter, a healthy sprinkling of Vietnamese cinnamon, a light drizzle of ghost pepper infused real maple syrup.

On top of that, egg whites also with a healthy sprinkling of Vietnamese cinnamon.

Another drizzle of ghost pepper infused maple syrup over that.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just tell everyone to cancel but then keep your order in 😂
The number of people talking about cancelling or asking what people are buying instead has gone up quite a bit in the last couple days.

The guy ahead of me has an ETA of august, so I'm not seeing anything from my dealer before then unless they get a non speced car.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The number of people talking about cancelling or asking what people are buying instead has gone up quite a bit in the last couple days.

The guy ahead of me has an ETA of august, so I'm not seeing anything from my dealer before then unless they get a non speced car.

That white bare-optioned one is probably looking pretty tempting right about now...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Never had real ramen. I’m a picky eater so I don’t venture out of my normal stuff. Most of the stuff people post in has something on it that I would have to take off.

Never watched king of hill really but my gf will be excited to hear that.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Are there options available that are just a hardline must have for you that the bare bones one doesn’t have?
Would really just like the tech pack for the HUD and the upgraded speakers. There's some navigation upgrades and a hotspot thing in that pack too, but it's like $50 a month so I'll never use it.

My original order was for a white car and I changed it a month or two later. Turbo blue is more important than the tech pack I think, but I guess I'd also take a white rs3 or either of the greys if I had to.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Never had real ramen. I’m a picky eater so I don’t venture out of my normal stuff. Most of the stuff people post in has something on it that I would have to take off.

Never watched king of hill really but my gf will be excited to hear that.

Honestly legit ramen is amazing stuff, and worth a try. Good intro is tonkotsu, kind of a creamy pork bone broth.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Honestly legit ramen is amazing stuff, and worth a try. Good intro is tonkotsu, kind of a creamy pork bone broth.

I’m cheap too so that’s another barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.