GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
First concert: Gin Blossoms opening for UB40. Got a handy in the back seat of my sister’s car, from my GF, for the effort… we were too young to drive 🤣

Saw Metallica in a Tower Records parking lot for free, till the cops busted up the party. Was at the show when they recorded S&M, and saw them a few other times around the bay area.

Best concert: Pink Floyd’s Division Bell tour.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I submit that MOST hugely popular musicians are overrated. Yes, they may be good, good at performing, have some good songs, but most musicians ride on a 'snowball into an avalanche' effect into their massive fanbases and at the end of they that fanbase is only there for 2 of their songs - because most of their material is just OK, just like every other artist.

Two words:
Jimmy.
Buffett.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
My favorite show that I went to was during the Black Sabbath reunion tour back in '98. It was supposed to be them w/ Pantera and Deftones as the opening acts. Deftones cancelled so Pantera ended up getting an extended set and Sabbath was fuckin' awesome.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
it's my step sister = only kinda creepy

reported for getting me singing Margeritaville.

quick Google did not find a version of William Shatner singing this

CSB: Jimmy Buffett bought me a beer, and I’m in one of his music videos.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Two words:
Jimmy.
Buffett.

198100b0-314e-405c-b226-5f50f6e56af8_text.gif

🎶If you like Pina coladas🎶

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It's a hijab.

Punjab is a state in India.
Sorry should have used lloyd rule i was being insensitive on purpose

pls ban

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Black Sabbath is amazing.

Just not live cause Ozzy be yelling "oh yeah " at really inappropriate times.

"Follow me now and you will not regret, Leaving the life you had before we met....oh yeah!!!"
I read this in Ozzies singing voice (dif. than his speaking voice)

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
was it you that submitted the term 'goat fuckers' last week when we were talking about the woman who was killed for not wearing her punjab? if so, thank you, it has a great ring to it and i've been using it ever since.
It was. Backwards ass people are always goat or sister fuckers, or both.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
First concert was a Van Halen tribute band in '84. Wasn't much to choose from in AK. I think Night Ranger came through, Stevie Ray Vaughn (shortly before his death), and maybe Def Leppard...

Status
Not open for further replies.