GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
new prius is hot.

1668606853259.png

1668606837748.png

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Teams meetings are fun...yay

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
SSB: I got a new phone just over a month ago. Last night I dropped it on our back steps while coming in with the dog and cracked the screen :cry:

1668608280059.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Unpopular opinion: turkey is a disgusting meat, and no, you don't know someone who can prepare it well. All turkey is just gross. There's a reason it's only cooked one a year (unless you're a sadist) and the tradition is to drown it in gravy to make it even tolerable.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
And the phone case is where?

Not on it :cry:

I usually am a phone case person, but this phone (Asus Zenfone 9) has a nice soft touch back that is a shame to cover.

Good-ish news is, I can send it to Asus, and others are reporting a $240 - $260 cost to replace the screen. So not too horrible.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Unpopular opinion: turkey is a disgusting meat, and no, you don't know someone who can prepare it well. All turkey is just gross. There's a reason it's only cooked one a year (unless you're a sadist) and the tradition is to drown it in gravy to make it even tolerable.

Deep fried Turkey is where it’s at.

Regular cooked Turkey needs gravy.

Pancakes get syrup, doesn’t make them less delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.