GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It’s 5 miles!

CSB: had a dream that I wiped standing up and promptly posted here about the experience.
Screenshot_20221208-074540_Firefox.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
It’s 5 miles!

CSB: had a dream that I wiped standing up and promptly posted here about the experience.
It's fair. We can't claim Boston clout if we're not paying 4k/month for a one bed room.

Even if Boston proper is about 6 blocks across in total, and the median home price pre-covid was 3.2M. (Beacon hill 2018 average home price)

messrock

Autocross Champion
It's fair. We can't claim Boston clout if we're not paying 4k/month for a one bed room.

Even if Boston proper is about 6 blocks across in total, and the median home price pre-covid was 3.2M. (Beacon hill 2018 average home price)
We decided to live through reno b/c alternative living arrangements for 6 months was gonna be close to 25k.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Jersey Mike’s? Would you like it Mike’s way?

Have not tried Jersey Mike’s yet. Some great mom and pop sub shops around me that I usually go too.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Happy Thursday everyone....thank fuck the week is almost over

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That is stupid. I can see why people who work in the city would rather just live in the city and take public transportation or walk/bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.