GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
heres a car with a very similar setup to the MK2 i've been fapping to for the last few days.

Not that I would, you know, ever take my car to the track :rolleyes:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
well, i AM doing my best! :p

Idk, how much is the OP responsible for providing good thread content in a place like this, really? I don't just wanna be like 'I'm the OP so lets make this all about me and what I wanna talk about'
Everyone knows a good OP keeps the thread going by posting thousands of conspiracy theory Twitter links they fap to in their free time while hiding from their wife.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
guzakly, i don't wanna be that guy. that said, there IS little really going on in here so maybe i need to steer the ship a bit.

what is a big what if question you have pondered about before, and what is your answer to that what-if question?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
omg psychostick :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ok better topic - what is a cool fact you learned lately?

i just found out, though obvious i hadn't realized - most trees grow the branches toward the south. The north side branches tend to grow straight upward and the south side branches grow outward more.

this is to follow how the sun, in our region, is more toward the south of our latitude line.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

i just found out, though obvious i hadn't realized - most trees grow the branches toward the south. The north side branches tend to grow straight upward and the south side branches grow outward more.

this is to follow how the sun, in our region, is more toward the south of our latitude line.
This sounds like a fun one!
Giraffes are metal as fuck. They beat each other with their necks. Which speaking of the 'what ifs', what if giraffes wore neckties? Would it be at the base of their neck and be really short, or would it be up by their heads and be suuuuuuuuuuuper long?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Also i saw a sign at a sandwich shop the other day that i thought was funny. had to look it up to try to debunk the math - you actually work around 60-80 days a year (if an accumulation of 24h periods)

So You Want the Day Off??

Lets take a look at what you are asking for......

There are 365 days per year available for work.

There are 52 weeks per year in which you already have two days off per week - leaving 261 days available for work.

Since you spend 16 hours each day away from work, you have used up 170 days - leaving only 91 days available.

You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee break. That accounts for 23 days each year - leaving only 68 days available.

With a hour lunch period each day you have used up another 46 days - leaving only 22 days available for work.

You normally spend 2 days on sick leave - leaving you only 20 days available for work.

We are off for 5 holidays per year, leaving you only 15 days to work.

We generously give you 14 days vacation per year - which leaves only 1 day for work.

So NO! You can't take that day off !!!!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
This sounds like a fun one!
Giraffes are metal as fuck. They beat each other with their necks. Which speaking of the 'what ifs', what if giraffes wore neckties? Would it be at the base of their neck and be really short, or would it be up by their heads and be suuuuuuuuuuuper long?
ha! holy shit dude you're right, i've seen those neck fights! it is BRUTAL

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Fun fact I learned recently. If you have a zhongzhong oil catch bucket with all kinds of mixtures of oil and brake fluid sitting longer than a week, the zhong plastic will corrode and your waste fluid will spill everywhere

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Fun fact I learned recently. If you have a zhongzhong oil catch bucket with all kinds of mixtures of oil and brake fluid sitting longer than a week, the zhong plastic will corrode and your waste fluid will spill everywhere
I feel like that's the brake fluid, that shit is gnarly. Then again plastic is made with oil, so maybe it's the oil.

Which reminds me, I need to take waste oil to the auto part store, and figure out where I can dispose of some old G12 (+? ++? +++++++? who knows) safely. Before someone mentions dumping it, our neighbors (who are awesome) have a dog (who's also awesome) and I'm trying to be a good neighbor as well.

vu.

Autocross Champion
well, i AM doing my best! :p

Idk, how much is the OP responsible for providing good thread content in a place like this, really? I don't just wanna be like 'I'm the OP so lets make this all about me and what I wanna talk about'

All I see differently is you are changing thread titles instead of ugly.

What's discussed on this thread is more so on all of us, when it comes to what we want to talk about (taco bell, jay's finger, paypal $3 etc.)

You're doing fine bro lol.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Also i saw a sign at a sandwich shop the other day that i thought was funny. had to look it up to try to debunk the math - you actually work around 60-80 days a year (if an accumulation of 24h periods)

So You Want the Day Off??
Does this actually work out? I'm too busy at the moment to check the math, but I feel like when they are referring to holidays, sick days, and vacation days, they might be counting those as 24 hours off instead of 8.