GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you smoke in your GTI?

Do you smoke in your car?

• Yes all the time.

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • No never.

Votes: 75 77.3%
  • Only when I'm running late to where I'm going.

Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters

FastTrash

Ready to race!
Smoke What. :D

dinkdinker

Ready to race!
I found a cigarette lodged in the grill of my 88 GLI once.....boy was I pissed. If cops paid attention, they could write up so many tickets for people littering their butts.

When I lived in Florida, police actually did give out tickets because cigarette butts caused brush fires.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Smoked in every car ive ever owned except this one...

Ill probably break down eventually...

McQueen77

Banned
When I lived in Florida, police actually did give out tickets because cigarette butts caused brush fires.

same w/certain parts of california. in l.a. they have bigger crimes to worry about but in more rural areas, if a cop sees you throwing a but out the window, its a huge ticket. forest fires cost the state of CA billions a year and many are started this way.

DarkCloak

Banned
I went on a date with a super hot cheerleader. She gets in the seat of my S2000 puts her stiletto up on the dash scratching it, then lights up a a cigarette without even opening the fing window. So I take it out of her hands and throw it out the window. She became irrate and stated that she can do whatever she wants because she is hot. So I said well then you can call a cab left her at the mall and drove home.

Smoking in someone else car without permission is a really rude. Now if it is your own car the passenger should have to accept your smoke as it is your property.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
I went on a date with a super hot cheerleader. She gets in the seat of my S2000 puts her stiletto up on the dash scratching it, then lights up a a cigarette without even opening the fing window. So I take it out of her hands and throw it out the window. She became irrate and stated that she can do whatever she wants because she is hot.

Sounds really WT to me.

dinkdinker

Ready to race!
I went on a date with a super hot cheerleader. She gets in the seat of my S2000 puts her stiletto up on the dash scratching it, then lights up a a cigarette without even opening the fing window. So I take it out of her hands and throw it out the window. She became irrate and stated that she can do whatever she wants because she is hot. So I said well then you can call a cab left her at the mall and drove home.

Smoking in someone else car without permission is a really rude. Now if it is your own car the passenger should have to accept your smoke as it is your property.

A woman getting irate when not allowed to do what they want? No kidding...

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
This is my first new car. I have owned plenty of classic sports cars and smoked in them all. I smoke in my GTI daily. Honestly, I don't care about the resale myself, but that's me.

I'm a smoker, I am going to smoke in my car.