GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you smoke in your GTI?

Do you smoke in your car?

• Yes all the time.

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • No never.

Votes: 75 77.3%
  • Only when I'm running late to where I'm going.

Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I smoke, i try not to smoke in my car, but i end up doing it sometimes.

Please don't kill me guys...haha

I swore I wouldn't do it, and don't do it except under one circumstance. If I want to smoke, I pull over. But, if the lady friend of day/week/month happens to be a smoker and knows I am too, then it seems like I am being a di<K, or at least a little fussy, insisting on us not smoking in the car.

On those rare occasions when it happens, I try to be alone in my car ASAP and clean the interior to make amends to my car :(

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
Fuck, i was looking for the thread that was about oil shifting when cornering hard on the track causing extreme smoke clouds and the damage/effect.

When i was smoking, i would smoke in my car. I just did not give a shit. Now three months into quitting cigarets, i am happy to say its the best thing i have done in a long time.
If any body can share a link to the thread in question ^, please help! Gracias.

dinkdinker

Ready to race!
I hate the people who HOLD the cig outside the window and say they never smoke in their cars. That's like a priest who I wasn't touching the little boys, I was removing the demons from his loins.

OMG...almost shot Mt Dew out of my nose on this comment. :lol:

I don't smoke. Never have, never will.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Smoke in my car habitually, but not cigarettes. A little febreeze and a spirited drive with the windows and sunroof open clear it right up.

Scumby

Passed Driver's Ed
The only things I smoke in my GTI are Scion TC's, Civic Si's, MS3's, and the occassional WRX (that didn't realize we were racing)...woo hoo!

McQueen77

Banned
only crystal and only... only with hookers.

Smoke weed and cloves, but never in my ride

cloves?! thats hilarious. wow, people still smoke cloves? i thought that was just a fad when i was in highschool back in the dark ages.. those things shred your lungs.

the guy who installed my aftermarket sub was either smoking in my car or smoked like 2 packs and then did the install because my car smelled like cigarettes when I got it back. took me a week to get that smell out. first i tried the spray stuff they use in hospitals but that just made it smell worse. than i got my sharper image ionic breeze and an extension chord and left it running in my car with the windows up for several nights until it was totally sterile. but you know... thats just me.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
I don't smoke to begin with, but I HATE when people driving in front of me throw their butts out the window...drives me nuts.

I found a cigarette lodged in the grill of my 88 GLI once.....boy was I pissed. If cops paid attention, they could write up so many tickets for people littering their butts.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I smoke in my car occasionally - definitely not enough to make the smell stick on the interior