GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does Anyone have ?

lon888

Ready to race!
I am starting to explore the electrical system more and I need to see if someone might have a primer/reference source for our wiring diagrams. Our diagrams are nowhere near like the usual SAE wiring diagrams we routinely see. I took a copy a diagram to our chief avionics electrical engineer and he couldn't make heads or tails out of it. They have all kinds of crazy symbols and nomenclatures I've never seen before. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
i just looked on two of the websites i use at the shop and no cigar sorry

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Which diagrams are you after?

Autodata show Fuses\relay boxes, general components and airbag components.

You won't download any online.

TDI110

O_o
I have certain electrical wiring diagrams for the mrk VI. It's in German though. Which one are you looking for exactly? I may have it and can scan it for you.

Ringleader

some Assistance via PM for you...

I've sent you a PM with some Key Information to assist you with the Schematics

lon888

Ready to race!
TDI110 - I already have an excellent schematic/diagram - i just need some assistance trying to decipher it.

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
If you have a paper or DVD manual there should be a key at the start of the wiring sections showing you what all the symbols are.

The colors are in german but that is pretty straight forward and often times listed right on the page.

If you look there should also be a description on each page like T4 is a 4 pin connector and it will then say an approximate location.

lon888

Ready to race!
Carconcept - I wish I could give them to you but the wiring diagrams cannot be copied unfortunately. They can only be printed off and there are many many pages.

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
not really legal but there are programs that install a virtual printer on your computer and then simply add an option as a printer that runs the program to save the print as a pdf..

I use primopdf all the time for this to just make a quick pdf from say word.

lon888

Ready to race!
Chris - thanks for the info, I might give that a try