GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter @ Own Risk

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
For sure. Been to Ultra about 6 times already, I was there for the very first one on right on the Beach. I still remember that night, with all my adolecent friends laying out on the sand and listening to Rabbit in the Moon. Good times, good times.

Jealous!!:drool:

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Once again, I'm tired or even more precise 'lazy' - maybe that means......time to watch some tv!

GTI2007

That's so true. The only thing I hate about the Netherlands is how ridiculous much more you need to pay for the Golf R compared to Germany or even Belgium

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
That's so true. The only thing I hate about the Netherlands is how ridiculous much more you need to pay for the Golf R compared to Germany or even Belgium

You mean BPM tax? I know, it's freaking insane. But you can still buy your car in Belgium (since you're from there) without paying the extra BPM, right?

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Even if you've owned it for a while, while in Belgium??? Or are you moving soon?

How weird we're talking English to each other....

GTI2007

There's a rule IIRC that you don't have to pay the BMP when importing a car but for that you need to already own that car for at least 6 months and I still need to buy the car first and I'm planning to move somewhere during this summer I think. It all depends on the matter if I can get the job I sollicitated for