GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F23T Technical Info Compilation Thread

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
I don't think so, I want to keep the piping modular so I can easily disassemble for any maintenance. If I start having issues I'll come up with another solution though.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
updated post 3 to include some Transmission details, hopefully we can get someone with a manual to chime in on what's needed there.

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
As far as your tuners section, my DM tune has worked quite well with no over boost issues in 12k or so miles, my mbc is fully closed and has been since the turbo has been installed. There are guys running uni, revo, and DM all successfully. I think much of it is dependent on the aggressiveness of the fueling as Doug had mentioned to me a long time ago.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I just bought, used, an f23t and it came with an install kit. Is there anything I would need that goes along with the install. I was going to read Rotaryknight's thread, but holy fuck it is long. I plan to install in the spring, but I still need to replace the clutch before that, so we will see if it really happens in the spring.

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
I just bought, used, an f23t and it came with an install kit. Is there anything I would need that goes along with the install. I was going to read Rotaryknight's thread, but holy fuck it is long. I plan to install in the spring, but I still need to replace the clutch before that, so we will see if it really happens in the spring.

Mainly take your time. The write-up is long, but it's not as bad as it seems. Getting the correct tools is another, always easier to do a job with the correct tools. I would spray all of the bolts you can get to for a few days to a week everyday (pblaster) before your install.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I think we need to create a rehab center for "FRIGGIN F23T'" just for MorePowah hahaha.