GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free RAI downpipe?

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
http://www.raimotorsport.com/3-Mk6-Downpipe-p/rai3mk6dp.htm

looking around at downpipes i made it all the way through the checkout process with it only charging me for the $22 shipping pretty sure they are going to catch it and either charge me for it or cancel my order just thought it was funny but hey possibly free DP :D

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Typographical Errors
All shipping and handling prices indicated are non-negotiable. All prices are quoted FOB RAI MOTORSPORT, LLC. All prices are guaranteed to be correct at time of publishing, except for typographical errors or errors in pricing or product information received from our suppliers. RAI MOTORSPORT, LLC. has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. RAI MOTORSPORT, LLC. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
Typographical Errors
All shipping and handling prices indicated are non-negotiable. All prices are quoted FOB RAI MOTORSPORT, LLC. All prices are guaranteed to be correct at time of publishing, except for typographical errors or errors in pricing or product information received from our suppliers. RAI MOTORSPORT, LLC. has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. RAI MOTORSPORT, LLC. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.

exactly! i was just saying what if ;)

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
http://www.raimotorsport.com/3-Mk6-Downpipe-p/rai3mk6dp.htm

looking around at downpipes i made it all the way through the checkout process with it only charging me for the $22 shipping pretty sure they are going to catch it and either charge me for it or cancel my order just thought it was funny but hey possibly free DP :D

Nice. I don't think too many others are running this downpipe. Post up your thoughts on it after the install.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I tried to order for the hell of it. Went through but got an email back saying that the pricing was fixed. Price mistake isn't being honored and I would have to reorder if I wanted the item at the correct price. Can't say I blame them but it was worth a shot :)

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
I tried to order for the hell of it. Went through but got an email back saying that the pricing was fixed. Price mistake isn't being honored and I would have to reorder if I wanted the item at the correct price. Can't say I blame them but it was worth a shot :)

knew it would happen eventually lol i most likely have an email but im at work currently and cant check it oh well