GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Brand New APR K04 Kit

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dammit... shoulda posted this a week ago ;) great deal for someone here!

P

plac

it looks so simple with that tiny amount of parts.. i didnt sleep well last night. i think it was cuz i saw this post before bed.

P

plac

Only way I'd make a bad financial decision like that would be for $1600 local pickup. I'm local.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Please someone buy this great deal already. I really want to go K04:wub: but I spent to much money on the supporting mods:mad0259:. Every time I see this add it so tempting to buy it. But I really need to hold back.

P

plac

Please someone buy this great deal already. I really want to go K04:wub: but I spent to much money on the supporting mods:mad0259:. Every time I see this add it so tempting to buy it. But I really need to hold back.

same. i posted this in the DIY thread so hopefully someone can pick this up. I was tempted to drive an hour and buy it. but not really, cuz im loving my staged 2 a LOT right now.. without all the modifications..

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Plac! You need to get this. It's LOCAL! You're saving almost $900 if you consider taxes as well. You have all the supporting mods. It's just a little OEM turbo swap, and you know you want it. Plus, you'll get to do another DP install by default. ;)

Murdered6

Ready to race!
Calling dibs if software is still good! Paypal ready!!

P

plac

who cares if software is good man.. you'd still come out ahead.. $300 is nothing.

my offer is still good for $1600 picked up. paypaled as gift, no fees. I can be there in an hour. And save you all that shipping hassle.

(and yes, the point of that offer is to make sure i dont get it..)