GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Brand New - Race Car Bits

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
Part Out - Many Many Performance Parts

I am slowly parting out my car and will be updating this list as the parts are removed from my car, since I am moving to a more practical car.

My car has never been winter driven, so all parts are in excellent condition with very low mileage, and some parts are brand new and unused if indicated.

Please PM me if interested. I will consider discounts when purchasing multiple items.

1) Complete set of 034 Motorsports adjustable aluminium swaybar endlinks (front and rear), plus the optional dust boots for the heim joints.

These parts are brand new and never used. Paid almost 500 for everything.

SOLD

2) MMP Lightweight Battery Box

Will accomodate both Braille and Odyssey 11 pound batteries.

This will help you remove 30+ pounds from the front of your car. You will instantly notice the reduced weight.

Comes complete with everything including brass automotive terminals for the battery. You will need two screws for the posts from your battery.

SOLD

3) 034 Motorsports Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Bearings (Brand New)
I bought these with the intention of installing them, but never got around to it.

These bearings replace the soft rubber bushings in the rear trailing arm, and better maintains alignment under cornering for improved cornering response and more grip.

SOLD

4) H&R Complete Swaybar Set - 26mm Front/24mm Rear (Brand New)
Bought just a month ago before I decided to sell my car. These are brand new and never taken out of the box. Comes with H&R's teflon-lined squeak-free swaybar bushings.

I have tried the H&R 26mm/22mm rear swaybar setup before and it was almost perfect, but could not get the power down too early out of the corner due to some understeering. The 26mm/24mm combination here will be perfect.

480 shipped CONUS. Paypal fees extra if not using gift option.

5) Unibrace XB, with nut-sert tool
8.5/10 condition

Comes with nut-sert tool for installation.

300 shipped CONUS. Paypal fees extra if not using gift option.

6) Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Shifter
8/10 condition

The best short shifter for our cars, because this reduces fore-aft AND side-to-side throws, while minimizing slop as well by replacing the plastic shifter linkages with aluminium ones.
By far the best mod on our cars.

SOLD

Will consider discount if purchasing multiple items.

7) VWR (VW Racing) 3-way adjustable front + rear swaybars
Complete set of VW Racing 3-way adjustable swaybars that lets you really dial in the car's handling.
Comes with squeak-free teflon-lined bushings.
Bought new for 700. Has less than 10,000 miles on them, and in excellent condition.

450 shipped CONUS

8) AWE Tuning Pedal Set, for Manual Transmission (Brand New)

Gorgeous gunmetal AWE Tuning pedal set for 6MT. Includes matching footrest and all required hardware. Fits Mk5, Mk6, Golf R, Audi A3, etc.
Brand new and never installed.

78 shipped CONUS, +3% for paypal if not using gift option

9) Whiteline WALK (KCA416)

8/10 condition, used for approx. 13,000 miles. Bushings are like new, with no slop.

170 shipped CONUS, +3% for paypal if not using gift option

Last edited:

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
Also have other items available for sale soon. Will list them once available.

Last edited:

Perpetuus

Data Encryption

smokey24

Ready to race!
Braille has a nice 6.5lb battery and charger but it's 600 dollars. They have a crazy 4 lb batter that's 2k. Wholy heck. U know how much a normal gti battery weighs? Curious how much weight savings it actually is.

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
Braille has a nice 6.5lb battery and charger but it's 600 dollars. They have a crazy 4 lb batter that's 2k. Wholy heck. U know how much a normal gti battery weighs? Curious how much weight savings it actually is.

I have a lightweight battery. You can absolutely feel the weight savings, especially since the weight is removed from the front of the car.

Together with aluminium control arms, aluminium knuckles, and lightweight wheels, it makes an impressive difference in how much lighter the car feels, as well as much improved handling and ride quality because the suspension does not have to work so hard.

I am slowing putting my car back to stock, so these following parts will be listed soon: (plus much more to come)

-VW Racing Swaybar Kit, 3-way adjustable
-Stoptech 328x28mm 4 piston 2-piece big brake kit
-S3 aluminium front control arms
-S3 aluminium front knuckles
-034 Motorsports spherical bearing rear trailing arm insert (brand new)
-Tyrolsport deadset rigid collar front subframe kit, with ARP stainless steel bolts
-H2Sport Ohlins DFV (mechanically adaptive) coilovers with Eibach Race Springs and linear rear spring platform
-H2Sport adjustable front camber plates

Stay tuned!

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
H&R swaybars and 034 Motorsport rear trailing arm bearings added.

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
Added Dieselgeek Sigma 6 short shifter.

nik

Go Kart Champion
Great guy to deal with! Free bump! Sorry couldn't chat longer!

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

DUBlclutch

Passed Driver's Ed
Missed out on the 034 endlinks, damn. Payment sent in full for MMP battery box and 034 rear trailing arm bushings. Email sent with shipping address.

Thanks again 'Tuus!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
VWR front+rear swaybars now off the car, ready to ship out.

PM if interested.