GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: stock radio out of a 2013 GTI

garageJohn

Factory AM/FM/CD/Satellite/Bluetooth unit out of a 2013 GTI. I replaced my stock unit with a touchscreen unit. I need to get rid of this one, it's just taking up space. If you need one you can have it for whatever it costs to ship it to you.

2013 GTI Radio face.jpg
2013 GTI Radio sticker.jpg

PenguinGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, I also own a base mk6 GTI with the same radio system. I heard that most radio system has anti-theft system that require a pin after disconnected.
I used to disconnect my battery but never came across pin when power on radio. so, just want to double check with you guy. any advice?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hi, I also own a base mk6 GTI with the same radio system. I heard that most radio system has anti-theft system that require a pin after disconnected.
I used to disconnect my battery but never came across pin when power on radio. so, just want to double check with you guy. any advice?
You can take your car to a dealership and have them unlock it for you, or you can find people on ebay willing to do it for less

falconvw

hi John, if you still have it, ill take it. Just bought a 13 golf with no bluetooth or sat.
zip code is 44425 to figue shipping
thanks, dave

falconvw

Hi John...as long as you are sure it has bluetooth. I see the Sirius ID on the label but no indication of Bluetooth.
Did you actually use Bluetooth with it?

Also, how shall we do payment? do you have a PayPal account?

Thanks,
Dave

garageJohn

Yes, it has bluetooth, with integrated microphone, when you pair it can synch with your phone (contacts, favorites, recent calls, etc) and allow you to use the phone handsfree and control via steering wheel controls. To play music, when you push the 'MEDIA' button it let's you choose between a CD if there's one in the unit or Bluetooth if there's a device connected. I have a paypal account, you should be able to find it via searching my name.