GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Jaber

Modero
He has shamed his Chicago family.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

michal

Go Kart Champion
I'm 100% sure that he has made a secret arrangement with his wife before trading in his race car for a Prius. Yes, I'm talking about unlimited poon right now. John it was a great choice. I would do the same. :thumbsup:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I'm 100% sure that he has made a secret arrangement with his wife before trading in his race car for a Prius. Yes, I'm talking about unlimited poon right now. John it was a great choice. I would do the same. :thumbsup:

a prius is worth a blow job a week for at least 1 year.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
or until the car is sold for his midlife crisis corvette in 5 years

in4stickerfamilymod

He's already had a mid life crisis vette... porsche or bmw is my guess

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^

I'm cool. Drove the Z a bunch yesterday. The Ballius a few times too.. I'm pretty happy with it, lol.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
He has shamed his Chicago/Wisconsin/Florida/Indiana family.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

FTFY ;)

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
How bad the unlimited poon been? In4updates

Sent from my distraction device

How bad has it been? Oh, wow. You do not have much faith in the poon-getting capabilities of the Prius.

Note: Those capabilities don't actually exist.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
How bad has it been? Oh, wow. You do not have much faith in the poon-getting capabilities of the Prius.

Note: Those capabilities don't actually exist.

Lol. That hidden message doesn't work well on the app :) Haha but yes, not much poon. It's a struggle in the gti at times iono

Sent from my distraction device

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dat prius, doe.

So, have a very loud whining noise from the engine bay - like, really loud. Taking it in this weekend. (the 350z). I've read up on this extensively, and could be any of the following:

power steering pump
fuel pump
a belt
Pilot bearing (very small part in the transmission/clutch assembly)

The clutch has seemed to be slipping. And the noise started literally a minute or so after I left my house after it shuddered a little in first.. i am really hoping its the pilot bearing making this noise and that its the clutch as mentioend previously, cos then i can just get that done now (i had wanted to wait till next spring), and be ready to go, but who knows.. if it is something small/minor, i may still order the clutch now since it will be in the shop anyway (#2CarLyfeFTW) , but i guess it will be wait and see time. :eek: hopefully nothing major.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Older sports car life n fixin! Just do it n be happy. 350 is a solid ride!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Is Bryce still around here? :iono:

All kidding aside, the car looks incredible for that price. Congrats.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Older sports car life n fixin! Just do it n be happy. 350 is a solid ride!

thanks! i am actually very impressed with the car all around.

Is Bryce still around here? :iono:

All kidding aside, the car looks incredible for that price. Congrats.

thanks!

so word is back, the intake manifold was going, thankfully its cheap and easy, so they will do that and then he's gonna check out the clutch too, but probably will go ahead and order it up while he has it up there at the shop and get that done. :w00t: Definitely missing driving her!