GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS. Just kidding! I'm white!"

McQueen77

Banned
All three of you missed the point.

This isn't just some random troll spouting their useless opinion on the Internet. Let me repeat this again: this woman was the head of PR of a major publicly-held corporation uttering such ignorant crap for the entire world to see. Honestly, you guys don't see this as a problem? Social media has its place, but it is not the place to post comments that show how small-minded and hard-hearted one is. Now McQueen, unless many of your friends on your FB feed hold high profile positions like this woman does and leave their status updates or tweets or public for the world to see, your opinion doesn't hold merit in this situation. High profile person posts something ignorant, don't be surprised if the entire Internet gets upset and decides to take matter into their own hands.

I'm pretty sure one of the first things they teach you in PR school is to not publicly make fun of deadly plagues in a country they are sending you to do business with... and damn right people are going to be sensitive when race and disease is involved :iono:

Edit: I will add that calling for her death and posting her private information is uncalled for, as seen online.

No one is actually "outraged". If you are saying that you are somehow personally effected by this, then my mind is blown. People will forget about it in... Oh wait they probably already have. No one actually cares about what this woman said besides this woman and her firm that she prob no longer works for.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I was expecting a duck dynasty thread from dubpl8. I guess that's too mainstream for him.
He's a left wanker he doesn't care about suck dynasty, but was probably offended by his dislike towards homosexuals.
No one is actually "outraged". If you are saying that you are somehow personally effected by this, then my mind is blown. People will forget about it in... Oh wait they probably already have. No one actually cares about what this woman said besides this woman and her firm that she prob no longer works for.

This x 12345567899910

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Why is it that I wrote duck dynasty and it comes out suck? And when I go to edit it, it is already correct. Weird.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
I just wish people would speak up like this to Congress.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I'm outraged that people are outraged about the outrage these comments have caused. That makes me better than everyone in this thread. I'm even better than those complaining about Dub speaking his mind about someone else speaking their mind.

Actually, only when I agree with someone speaking their mind do I not mind them speaking their mind.

Bender1

Banned
All three of you missed the point.

This isn't just some random troll spouting their useless opinion on the Internet. Let me repeat this again: this woman was the head of PR of a major publicly-held corporation uttering such ignorant crap for the entire world to see. Honestly, you guys don't see this as a problem? Social media has its place, but it is not the place to post comments that show how small-minded and hard-hearted one is. Now McQueen, unless many of your friends on your FB feed hold high profile positions like this woman does and leave their status updates or tweets or public for the world to see, your opinion doesn't hold merit in this situation. High profile person posts something ignorant, don't be surprised if the entire Internet gets upset and decides to take matter into their own hands.

I'm pretty sure one of the first things they teach you in PR school is to not publicly make fun of deadly plagues in a country they are sending you to do business with... and damn right people are going to be sensitive when race and disease is involved :iono:

Edit: I will add that calling for her death and posting her private information is uncalled for, as seen online.

And they fired her. Who gives a fark? Person said stupid thing. She gets fired. Story over. Take the false outage elsewhere. And if you really are outraged, go to therapy.

GreezyChef

Ready to race!
Troll.

People's humor is different. I do not get offended by the actions of others just because I do not agree with it. Taking offense to things is ridiculous.

Who cares that she said something to be rude? The less attention you give it, the quicker it goes away.

yep. it didnt offend me at all. actually thought it was funny.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
You really believe that? I think political correctness has gone too far, as I'm sure most do, but civility has to be maintained some how. Even with the anonymity of the Internet I would feel bad telling people like the OP that they are wastes of space and air.