GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R LED Tails

2011gti

Ready to race!
il take a set if its true let me know if its the real deal il be the first to try anyway

mark986

Ready to race!
I'm interested as well!

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
ehh i messaged him, i could be a test mule... i'd rather not but if someone else gets them and theyre the real thing then i'll be pissed i didnt get them... idk i need to toss a quarter lol

Uberryan

Banned
I'll pay for half, ($200) if the rest of you chip in the amount to cover the other $200 and then if they work, I'll pay back the money. If not, then we're all in it together, and we can all take turns beating him with a bat.

I'll supply the bat.

Jabba

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys for all the inputs.
Firstly i agree there are many guys out there trying to make a quick buck.And i have been down that road myself.To all the guys my paypal is : jabsport@live.co.za
The reason for the adaptors,is the OEM R tails need them & the tails that i am selling are a Carbon Copy of the OEM'S.
I deal strictly with DHL & EMS shipping,as i have a company account with them.If you guys would like my details,contact details etc.Feel free to pm me your e mail address.And i will supply the necessary items you desire.
I know there have been threads but failed.I assure you this is the real deal

rodga

Passed Driver's Ed
u based in durban??

I think one of my friends pm'ed u on the vwclubsa forum (or facebook)

his still waiting for a reply??

to all the other guys here
i can confirm that jabba does indeed sell auto stuff and what not
but plenty of guys i know have bought interior and number plate leds from him
i havent seen these tails in person tho, so cant comment on that

oh jabba price for local pickup pls??

2011gti

Ready to race!
il try them i am goin to send him a email so what the total comes too