GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6/// vinyls!

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
if you ever make the GOLFMK6/// and make the /// into the german flag, i'll be your 1st customer!! :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 103021

Got anything in XXXL?

I know that you don't see a lot of 6'5" football players in MK6s, but still! :)

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
hell yeah! that's what i'm talking about. beautiful work man! thank you :thumbsup: !!!!

Alen

Passed Driver's Ed
nicee thx for the sticks fast shippin

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
order up yall, vinyls are flawless and the shirts are great!! :thumbsup: thanks again bro!

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Somehow I was expecting larger, but I have to say I like the size. Now that I think about it, didn't you do the MKV vinyls too, blksunshine? My friend's got one on his R32...

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Somehow I was expecting larger, but I have to say I like the size. Now that I think about it, didn't you do the MKV vinyls too, blksunshine? My friend's got one on his R32...

Yes :thumbsup:

I also do eurotuner feature decals, bagriders, redline motorworks, just to name a few of my customers :thumbsup:

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
GOLFMK6/// DECAL PROMO!

2 Decals for $10.00 Shipped! (Continental US)

Color Options: White, Black, Red, Silver, Gold, Copper, Teal, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Beige, Brown, Lime Green.

Mix and Match Colors!

Kevin

:(

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
These all look good. I would like to order a shirt and a sticker...
black t shirt with white lettering and red '6' - xl
sticker black with the red '6'
Could you please PM me.

junior0404

Ready to race!
Man kevin, you're the best!!! :thumbup:, thank you so much for the fast service and the plate, but there is one little problem :p, I placed an order today for a plate lol!!!

junior0404

Ready to race!
That works!!! guess i'll have to keep the 2nd one in the trunk till the shows get here, will be keeping one by the windshild till the snow season is over and throw it on in the front for the summer! thx again kevin!

Clempson13

Ready to race!
how much for the all white with the red 6?