Jerrygomez0809

Ready to race!
My decal is on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sauce118

Ready to race!
My decal is on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how you have the europlate behind your US plate, i might steal that idea!! Check out the rear exterior of mine (link in my signature) i think the white looks awesome debadged with a matte black VW truck emblem...

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Are the t-shirts still available? I'd like 1 large white and a sticker but not sure how to order.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion

Got the sticker on today. Love it except for one thing: it goes on the outside of the window?

I was under the assumption that these would stick on the inside of the window. I don't think that they will last very long on the outside and exposed to the elements.

Any chance I/We can get some for the "inside"? These are super cool and we appreciate the awesome logo and service, Dane.

Turbo2010

Ready to race!
Every decal I've ever purchased for a car has been applied to the outside. Most locations you would want one would be difficult to access from the inside anyway. Make sure you scrape them nice and flat and they should hold up well.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Well, I bought two so at least I have a backup. Again, awesome stuff and we all appreciate it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Got the sticker on today. Love it except for one thing: it goes on the outside of the window?

I was under the assumption that these would stick on the inside of the window. I don't think that they will last very long on the outside and exposed to the elements.

Any chance I/We can get some for the "inside"? These are super cool and we appreciate the awesome logo and service, Dane.

Depending on the type of vinyl used you should be good for about 4-6 years. They're pretty durable.

jonsetsfire

Ready to race!

Typically, "decal" will describe a sticker such as what we've been offered here. What you're looking for is a cling. Those generally cost a wee bit more than the decal price. A lot more is involved in printing, materials and finishing with a cling vs. a 2-color cut vinyl job.

I can't speak for everyone, but I prefer a decal to a cling. Easier to fully remove if left on the glass for an extended period of time. I've had clings that left behind the image of what was clung to the window. Not cool. Plus with tintz its hard to see a cling from the outside.

Just my .02. I received my decals today. Looking forward to a wash and then slapping one on this week!

Thanks, dude!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk