GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Google+

kyclops

Ready to race!
I've got some, pm me your gmail. If I don't get it before I go to work here shortly ill reply tonight

09vdubgti

Banned
they are saying its going to take over Facebook as the next big social media site, apparently FB accounts are being deleted and not many people are signing up any more.

The CS Grey Area

Ready to race!
they are saying its going to take over Facebook as the next big social media site, apparently FB accounts are being deleted and not many people are signing up any more.

This could be true, think about it. Google has gmail, youtube, google voice...etc. i am sure they are going to integrate this somehow with Google+ so naturally if a person can have all their google services AND a social network account in one it would be a smart choice. It will cause a hell of a security issue and I can see more people setting up google's two factor authentication (which is a must have btw for any gmail user).

kyclops

Ready to race!
I think it has alot of potential. I definitely like the idea behind it, especially with it being unified with other services. People just need to join and test it out!

All PM's replied, as long as it'll let me, I'll keep sending them out!

AdvanSuper

Banned
PM ME NOW!!!

kyclops

Ready to race!
Alright. I think they do limit the amout of invites or put them on hold or something. I did get a few successes out of it, but now they just don't seem to be going through. To everyone I PM'd so far, keep in touch to let me know if your invites go through at all.

To everyone else: I'm not ignoring you, I'll keep the PM unread to remind me when they start doing invites again, so I don't forget.

Either way, I'll keep trying!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Can anyone send me an invite?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

True in the US where FB has near market saturation. Not the case in other areas. Many who deactivate actually end up returning after a few months break.

I highly doubt FB is going anywhere. They will eventually max out their members and level out at some point tho.