GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grovans "R" Golf MK6 (Norway)

Harryshah

Ready to race!
[/QUOTE]

^^^ Woowwww!

This car is truly stunning. I've read the whole thread and noticed that you carnt get the Golf R Dials but have you got the Sweep ?

this is what i mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4xAPqI6Sg

Chrop

Ready to race!
^^^ Woowwww!

This car is truly stunning. I've read the whole thread and noticed that you carnt get the Golf R Dials but have you got the Sweep ?

this is what i mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4xAPqI6Sg

Thank you sir! :) Im very please to read that people read the whole thread :)

The sweep only works in the GTI, or the control unit that is sold with the gti. Dont remember witch tho.

Got my wheels cleaned, but not polished and stored up for the winter today:

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion

What happend to the arches?

And are those OEM Recaros? Looking good!

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
What happened to what?

OEM R Recaros yes. And thanks :)

just had a thorough look and it seems like just snow forming around :)

Chrop

Ready to race!
The door had freezed, so when i pulled it open snow fell into the seats, also the whole car was covered in snow/ ice. Nothing wrong with the place you circled out :)

Chrop

Ready to race!

Door Warning Lights Kit made by a friend.

Now ready to be installed. Just gotta find a indoor location because of the winter... But first! Skrillex concert tomorrow :D

Chrop

Ready to race!
The winter came late but the snow is melting now because of some storm hitting scandinavia. Its chaos out here.. we dont have the -25C as last year, but still i wish i lived in florida or something! Because last night me and a friend talked about taking very stunning shots of my car during the upcomming summer. So stay tuned for that.

Also in mind for the upcomming year i want to darken my front side windows about 30% witch are max by law here in Norway. Other then that im not sure if there will be more. Ive kinda done everything.... right?

And i want to say merry xmas and a upcommin happy new year to everyone that has supported, commented and helped me through out this year! Thanks everybody!

-Kristoffer

Harryshah

Ready to race!
The winter came late but the snow is melting now because of some storm hitting scandinavia. Its chaos out here.. we dont have the -25C as last year, but still i wish i lived in florida or something! Because last night me and a friend talked about taking very stunning shots of my car during the upcomming summer. So stay tuned for that.

Also in mind for the upcomming year i want to darken my front side windows about 30% witch are max by law here in Norway. Other then that im not sure if there will be more. Ive kinda done everything.... right?

And i want to say merry xmas and a upcommin happy new year to everyone that has supported, commented and helped me through out this year! Thanks everybody!

-Kristoffer

Yup you've pretty much done everything lol. I brought a 1.6 TDi the other day, your car in a shining example ! :thumbup: