GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grovans "R" Golf MK6 (Norway)

JAG1

Ready to race!
THIS CAR IS BEING SOLD!

GOING AUDI A5

I am sorry to hear that, but ofcourse happy for you getting a new car!

Good luck!

Chrop

Ready to race!
Something about that ;) . Just wait and see the extra equipment list on the car i buy, used 2009. Imported from Germany.

Last edited:

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Please tell us the brand/model of the odd angled wheel on the first page.

These ones^^

Those wheels are nice! I want a set now LOL

XenosagaII

could you do in your free time a tutorial?
Step by step installation of the front bumper, mainly the installation of LED DRL, and coding in Vag com?
I want to start installation bumper from "r" but I am afraid, I will not know how to encode Vag com'a.

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
The Audi has a mean stance to it, nice looking.

Thanks for the rim name. A set of those in Copper would look sick against CSG I think.

Chrop

Ready to race!
could you do in your free time a tutorial?
Step by step installation of the front bumper, mainly the installation of LED DRL, and coding in Vag com?
I want to start installation bumper from "r" but I am afraid, I will not know how to encode Vag com'a.

Hum. You will need a Vag com anyhow..

The bumper is a perfect swap, nothing difficult about that one. But make sure you use your kufatec adapters on the headlight cables first. so you can connect the leds BEFORE installing the bumper, makes it easier than trying to reach for them after ;)

Once its on, you will need to get the car coded. ive posted a list earlier in this thread. Everything is listed there on how to :)

The Audi has a mean stance to it, nice looking.

Thanks for the rim name. A set of those in Copper would look sick against CSG I think.
Those wheels did not fit that car. hideous! :O

Hehe, its standard sport height.. gonna drop it during the winter i guess. need to save some money for wheels, thanks for advice, but i do believe i have found my right way to go about it, cannot reveal anything yet :)

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I was in Norway few weeks ago. Have to say some of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Oslo, Alesund, Lom and Selja

Last edited: