GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GT5 snub?

Joel1

Passed Driver's Ed
Get Forza 3, its as good / better than GT5, and it has the VI GTI as well as the VI R ;)

potatohead

Ready to race!
Well, if they included it, the game probably wouldn't come out until 2013 or so

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
I think forza is only for xbox. If it were out for ps3 i would have it by now lol

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
i had no idea the mk6 was on forza! i had been debating whether or not to buy it... my mind is now made up. getting it tomorrow.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
rofl what difference does it make??? what would be the point of having 2 models with identical performance lol...

anyways cool to see that they shaved the sidemarkers for you on the MKV in the game

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
DAMN IT... ok screw it ill just wait until the mk6 can be downloaded on GT5 :(

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
or....buy an xbox + kinect bundle! because you know performing random movements in your living room makes you look so cool

Randum

Go Kart Champion
theres no way this game can't offer some DLC in the future.... however, I did have some fun with my mk5...

The photos do look a tad better than forza, but I think forza has more tuning options and customization at this point...

Heres a quick forza shot of the mk5:

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
or....buy an xbox + kinect bundle! because you know performing random movements in your living room makes you look so cool

lol i think ill save the money and use it towards LED tails instead and just wait for the download :wosschilder980:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
DAMN IT... ok screw it ill just wait until the mk6 can be downloaded on GT5 :(

There will be a Forza 6 with the MK7 in it, by the time you get the DLC MK6 on PS3 :word:

I hate to say it, but Gran Turismo is no longer the king.