GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunkata’s “S3” A3 2.0T Quattro K04 Build

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Interior is much nicer. Sound system is damn good, dare i say better than the dynaudio, and id ont even have the upgraded
Maybe I'm confused, but weren't you complaining about the A3 sound system before, and how you'd miss the dynaudio??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
How do you like the DSG?

its great! no complaints. downshift on the highway with the foot still on the gas and its like warpspeed.

Maybe I'm confused, but weren't you complaining about the A3 sound system before, and how you'd miss the dynaudio??

That was from a 30 second listen of FM radio... there is an EQ for each radio band, CD, and aux input and its all gravy now. I love the aux for the ipod, I actually can cycle through and look at all the artists instead of spinning a knob for what seems like an eternity.

Did you get your wheels on yet John?

Edit. Just read page 6.

yep - had to watch the baby tonight tho, so no chance to take pics :(

If this is the mk7 i retract my previous statement about the mk6... I WANT GATED SHIFTER!!!!!

its a concept.

thats hot^ they look good on the car, but it still somewhat high... pics maybe tomorrow, but have a lot to do before going camping for the night.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Pics! :p

McQueen77

Banned
I would kill a man for that ferrari style gated shifter. so. fucking. awesome. just jamming those gears around

Swoope

Ready to race!
does the new audi have launch control? :) ;)

beers

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Still never answered....was the car new or used?
If used, is it certified? If so, what does that extend the warranty to?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
used, Dan. that was in the other thread discussing this, prior to the build thread here. it's a 2011 with 9500 miles. It's almost exactly one year old, according to the carfax, while my 2011 GTI is almost 2 years old.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Badass car is badass.

I'm awaiting more badassery in the near future!

Haha^ thanks :)

Dan - yes, its CPO'd, but Audi is typically known to be much less forgiving w/ regard to mods.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Spoke to you about a Q7? In the the past. I am expert certified at a major high volume Audi dealer. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.