GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone ever seen S4 17in Avus rims on an mk6?

bruck

Ready to race!
I have been in search of a photo of s4 rims on an mk6 for a long time. Has anyone ever seen it? Does anyone have a photo they could post? Would they not fit well? Is that why no one does it?

Thanks!

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
I searched using (on Google) "site:golfmk6.com mk6 avus" and nothing came up. I also tried the same thing, but using vwvortex. Also didn't find anything.

bruck

Ready to race!
I searched using (on Google) "site:golfmk6.com mk6 avus" and nothing came up. I also tried the same thing, but using vwvortex. Also didn't find anything.

This is my experience too, I've spent hours looking over the past year or so- the closest I've ever found is an mk5 with the 18 b6 versions.

bruck

Ready to race!
There's like 15 pictures of them on mk5's. It's not that hard to imagine them one inch smaller.

Those 15 pictures are mostly of an 18 inch version of a somewhat different wheel. Add in that it's a different body style and now you are left fairly far from an mk6 with the 17 inch Avus wheels from a b5 s4

Since a simple search does not find exactly what I'm looking for- I think your snotty response is pretty uncalled for.