GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix Depo LED Projector Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmc333

Ready to race!
Yeah got the new CECM in and problem solved. Still loving the Depos - no leaks and the LEDS on them are nice and bright - damn close to stock LED brightness. Big thumbs up from me and glad to be done with Eds.

Kenny-g

Ready to race!
Shweet. I can't wait to get outa my Jeep and into a GTI lol Depo's front and rear for me ASAP.

Kerebrus

Ready to race!
Any ideas what could be causing this? Issue with light projection on the driver side.

Second pic is me covering the HID with my hand which makes things look normal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Maybe the shutter didn't drop fully. Try flicking on and off the high beams a few times to see if it changes.

Kerebrus

Ready to race!
Maybe the shutter didn't drop fully. Try flicking on and off the high beams a few times to see if it changes.

I believe you are correct. When I flick the high beams on I can actually hear the right side when they go on/off but nothing happens on the driver side. Flicking them on/off didn't fix the issue. How can I get the shutter to correct itself if it's stuck?

Philimon

Ready to race!
I believe you are correct. When I flick the high beams on I can actually hear the right side when they go on/off but nothing happens on the driver side. Flicking them on/off didn't fix the issue. How can I get the shutter to correct itself if it's stuck?

It's the high beam flap getting stuck. Email OnePerfectDose to get it corrected.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Also try disconnecting the light harness plug for a minute and plug it back it and ensure the connection is good. May reset the shutter motor and give a better connection for it. Then test again.

Kerebrus

Ready to race!
I sent an email and will wait to hear back.

Also try disconnecting the light harness plug for a minute and plug it back it and ensure the connection is good. May reset the shutter motor and give a better connection for it. Then test again.

Which exactly is the light harness? Any pictures avail?

Kerebrus

Ready to race!
It has to be the shutter.. First picture is without high beams on, second is toggled on. Both sides look the same while on. I'll try the light harness later.

12 TDI

Thinking about getting a set for my car. I just had the DRL switched off so I take it now the led lights wont work? I do have a euro switch installed along with the park light trigger wire. If I would turn the park lights on would anything light up? Thanks

pingfr

Passed Driver's Ed
It has to be the shutter.. First picture is without high beams on, second is toggled on. Both sides look the same while on. I'll try the light harness later.

Dude, I got the same issue just last night, the driver side headlight stuck at high beam, it would come down to low beam when the car runs through a dip or shake it a little. but if I flick the switch to high beam it would stuck in there again. I will try disconnecting the light harness plug later today.

Joseph@OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!

Dude, I got the same issue just last night, the driver side headlight stuck at high beam, it would come down to low beam when the car runs through a dip or shake it a little. but if I flick the switch to high beam it would stuck in there again. I will try disconnecting the light harness plug later today.

Email me when you can with all your information. I will give you some steps to test and if it doesn't resolve the issue we will replace your light.

pingfr

Passed Driver's Ed
Email me when you can with all your information. I will give you some steps to test and if it doesn't resolve the issue we will replace your light.

Email sent~thanks for the quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.