GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help?

swiftbre

Passed Driver's Ed
I am looking to find out kind of rims these are?

Can anyone help? They were on a '66 bug, but the owner wasn't around.
Thanks!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Maybe try this in the wheel and tire thread? I have no idea what they are

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
they are just a cheap knock off...check out BBS on tire rack for same style. or OEM VW CLASSIX(the name of the wheel )....this was available on the mk5 GTI and GLI.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
what are you talking about, not even close...showing a wayyy better wheel than that piece of garbage Borbet junk...

the VW Classix are much better and they have the "y" spoke she likes.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
what are you talking about, not even close...showing a wayyy better wheel than that piece of garbage Borbet junk...

you should read that then Shut the fuck up. She didnt ask your opinion on the wheels just the name of them.

kern417

Go Kart Champion

she posted a 3 piece wheel with a lip. she is asking what wheel it is. not for what wheel you think is better.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Those look nothing like Classix...you must be blind. Since when is Borbet junk? They don't really look like CH's either.

Judging by the multiple holes for different bolt patterns I would say these aren't even 3 piece. They are some cheap knock offs. Not sure what brand. Definitely pretty ugly looking.

You'll have better luck in the wheel section but, don't get your hopes up, they're reps so they could be anything.