GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARGRAPHIC-RACING-18-3-piece-wheel-set-AUDI-TT-8N-VW-Golf-Mk4-Jetta-Mk4-/261333921500?fits=Year%3A2002%7CMake%3AVolkswagen%7CModel%3ABeetle&hash=item3cd8b72edc&vxp=mtr

they are knock offs of this....or perhaps a knock off of a knock off...

why run garbage wheels when you can get a classic mesh style that are in the same ball park.

I didn't say the Classix were a perfect fucking match. but they are a nice option.

you guys.....jesus Christ.

Again she didn't ask your opinion on what wheel you would run. She simply wanted to know what wheel was in the picture not that it is "garbage" and a "rep of a rep" etc of your bullshit.

Report me again for "faggotry"

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Again she didn't ask your opinion on what wheel you would run. She simply wanted to know what wheel was in the picture not that it is "garbage" and a "rep of a rep" etc of your bullshit.

I lik to spel it faggotreeee... it funnier that way.

like your butt-hurt posts....

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Did she ask you to tell people what she was or wasn't asking:laugh:

Maybe enough foruming for you today:iono:

Chill brah:D

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Com'on Kern.....we are not dealing with specifics here. you know as well as I do there are tons of knock offs. you're not even understanding the point. you would rather just be an asshole, it looks like.

There is no getting around the fact, that the funny wheels the OP posted are almost exactly like the ebay specials I posted a link to. besides, it was proof that I could spend 20 seconds on Google and find a decent match for another garbage rim knock-off.

But the simple point of me suggesting the VW Classix, was just a good respectable option.
Some people just like the mesh style(y spoke) look.

I really don't understand how hard this point was to grasp. I never said "this is the rim you are talking about". I feel I gave a good option an OEM option. The OP and I have already traded PM's a month ago discussing wheels and where to purchase.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
the styles are the same... yes the OP's is a little different.....all copies of a mesh BBS wheel...more or less.

OEM VW Classix...while they are only a one piece they are still a BBS rim IIRC.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
you just can't pay attention to details. if someone asks what nikes these are, you'd hand them and 1s and see nothing wrong with it. but i'm the asshole.