GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
brb ordering big turbo kit and hoosiers. converting this car into a 1/2 mile queen. It won't be able to corner but watch out if you're racing me from a 40 roll and have a 1/2 mile stretch.

100 or 200 shot of juice?

Jaber

Modero
brb ordering big turbo kit and hoosiers. converting this car into a 1/2 mile queen. It won't be able to corner but watch out if you're racing me from a 40 roll and have a 1/2 mile stretch.

Will this beat Fish's confirmed kill list of cars?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
got some goodies in the mail today. Prep for this weekend.

dimple magnetic drain plug
oem oil filter
5 qt oil
claybar kit
menzerna power lock sealant
wax applicator pads
some fresh microfiber towels
mothers carnuaba wax
candywhite colormatch spray paint (i'm spraying the grid behind the front emblem white)

You have me at dimple magnetic drain plug

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Hit me up if you have any questions when detailing. Power lock is great stuff! For ultimate bonding give the paint an IPA wipe down after the claybar. Power lock will keep you sealed all through winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Hit me up if you have any questions when detailing. Power lock is great stuff! For ultimate bonding give the paint an IPA wipe down after the claybar. Power lock will keep you sealed all through winter!
Won't that make it sticky? Any particular brewery or would something like Lagunitas IPA be OK?

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Won't that make it sticky? Any particular brewery or would something like Lagunitas IPA be OK?

The more hops the better! Nice reference with Lagunitas with the Laguna rims! [emoji6]

And now thinking of it, you're not polishing, just claying and wax...so IPA isn't that necessary, unless the clay lube you're using leaves any oils behind (which it shouldn't).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk