GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 owners that have been dyno'd

mk6gti!

Passed Driver's Ed
post your setup, and your numbers.
tryin to get a look at what numbers i can get with what mods.

drewbroo

Ready to race!
Setup and numbers in SIG

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion

drewbroo

Ready to race!
Keep in mind that is on 100 Oct.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Must have been posting as you were posting that it was the 100 octane file. Great numbers!

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
My numbers and graph in sig also

drewbroo

Ready to race!
Either way it's on a very high reading dyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another K04 car dyno'd on the same dyno with the same operator at 45WHP less. It was a MAHA dyno, they are known as one of the most accurate dyno's in the world. 348WHP on 100 oct isnt that high

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
300whp/305wtq on 93 octane

mods in sig....and i think that maha dyno is fucked, or he "dyno queened" them for you.

drewbroo

Ready to race!
I think you guys are just haters. I will be putting it on a mustang dyno next dyno day. I wasnt far off from you numbers on 91 Oct. AWE put down 353/347 on 100 oct but I guess they are full of shit too.

and here is my sheet:

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
I think you guys are just haters. I will be putting it on a mustang dyno next dyno day. I wasnt far off from you numbers on 91 Oct. AWE put down 353/347 on 100 oct but I guess they are full of shit too.

and here is my sheet:

If your numbers are right compared to mine, you should have a mid 11 second car and your k04 is putting down gt28 #'s.

:rolleyes:

drewbroo

Ready to race!
If your numbers are right compared to mine, you should have a mid 11 second car and your k04 is putting down gt28 #'s.

:rolleyes:
If I lived anywhere near good DA I am pretty confident I could run a low 12, high 11 on slicks. Your ricer math is way off though. 50 HP doesn't shave off a full second.

(And K04 traps are pretty close to GT28 traps.)