GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kansas City

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Selling a set of Neuspeed RSe wheels and Continental Extreme Contact DWS all season tires. I'd be glad to throw them on your car and let you see what they look like(no test drive) if you're an interested buyer with cash in hand ;)

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73005

Great deal for somebody for sure. The tires would definitely not work for my car on coilovers. If you still have them this spring/summer I may be interested in the wheels. I should have a few dollars to spare by then.

Are you on the KC Dubs facebook page? You may want to join and then show them there. Lots of wheel whores over there :w00t:

codoyo

Hi,
Just bought a 2011 GTI and loving it. Previously a honda boy. All I drive is manual. And in KCMO. Would love to go to a meet up and find other people modding their cars. Bout to do a stage 1 tune APR.

oehawks3

Ready to race!
Hi,
Just bought a 2011 GTI and loving it. Previously a honda boy. All I drive is manual. And in KCMO. Would love to go to a meet up and find other people modding their cars. Bout to do a stage 1 tune APR.

Look up KC Dubs on Facebook. 400+ VW and Audi enthusiasts. Cars and Coffee every weekend and lots of other meets. Welcome!

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Look up KC Dubs on Facebook. 400+ VW and Audi enthusiasts. Cars and Coffee every weekend and lots of other meets. Welcome!

This! Welcome sir to the euro side of sport compact shenanigans. Check out KC Dubs. Quite a few mk6 guys there.

codoyo

Just followed them. Just looking forward to the mods and meet ups! Are there any good mods I should look into? Just saw one for putting a usb charge port in...:D

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Well stage 1 tune is a must and suspension upgrades really help the handling and looks of this car. I'm happy with my mods and probably won't do anything else but maybe lightweight wheels someday.

oehawks3

Ready to race!
^He's a liar. He's putting a GT35r on his car soon. Look into the diesel geek short shifter, a dog bone insert, and some springs/coilovers.

codoyo

I'll probably have about 2k to drop on mods within the next couple of weeks so i was planning on getting a stage 1 tune but will wait till its on sale.. later on this month i heard apr is running their spring sale. I've never been a guy to go low and slow but would like to get some better cornering thinking maybe some bars??

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I'll probably have about 2k to drop on mods within the next couple of weeks so i was planning on getting a stage 1 tune but will wait till its on sale.. later on this month i heard apr is running their spring sale. I've never been a guy to go low and slow but would like to get some better cornering thinking maybe some bars??

You need to see my car. I'm not low at all. Just a really nice mild drop that has improved handling along with my whiteline sway bars.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394668462.018119.jpg

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
^He's a liar. He's putting a GT35r on his car soon. Look into the diesel geek short shifter, a dog bone insert, and some springs/coilovers.

Haha probably not. At the rate my mileage is piling on I will probably be in another car in 1.5 yrs. I plan to keep it until 100k miles.

codoyo

You need to see my car. I'm not low at all. Just a really nice mild drop that has improved handling along with my whiteline sway bars.
View attachment 39298

That looks nice what kind of shocks do you have and where did you get your parts. I have access to a lift and tools so i could put it on myself. Just need to find a RELIABLE parts place thats good on price.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man! I kind of went all out on vwr streetsport plus fully adj coilovers. I love them honestly. 12 settings for dampening. Set at 3 and it's firm when it needs to be and dare I say comfy when highway cruising. I bought them from House of VW in Joplin MO. Best apr dealer in the Midwest. He did the full install. My sway bars came from autoanything.com.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Vwr lowering springs do a nice job as well with the stock dampers for a more cost effective option.

coolstorm92

Ready to race!

If you are interested in picking up some eibach prokit springs and eibach pro dampers for cheap let me know. Selling these to go back to stock. They look and ride awesome. Pm me if you are interested.

codoyo

If you are interested in picking up some eibach prokit springs and eibach pro dampers for cheap let me know. Selling these to go back to stock. They look and ride awesome. Pm me if you are interested.

Ill look them up in all honesty I have never dripped my car or done much suspension work so I gotta learn!