GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Klasse is the best car care product.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I want to pick up a PC but dont have the balls yet. lol its a big jump and I think the cost of what i buy will go up along too. And worried I might damage my paint.

You cannot damage your paint unless you use sand paper instead of the foam pad. Seriously, it is impossible to mess up your paint if the pad is clean.

And yes you need the PC and then different pads for different chemicals.

Everyone should own a 7424 if they love their car

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
I might pick up a PC 7424 maybe sometime in the future, before my mom sells her car so i could practice on there lol. She really has an older car and could use a nice detailing ;)

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Clay bar produces a ridiculous shine when used! Which brand/package did you go with? I used Mother's before. Im not sure my GTI needs the clay just yet, but at the end of the summer I might do it.

You're probably seeing hte effect of the Quick Detailer, not the clay bar. Clay will get off overspray, rail dust, and embedded debris, which makes the paint smooth as glass. It does NOT make the car any shinier unless your car is in need of a good wash or the QD is doing it.

Polish is what make sht car ridiculously shiny, and LSP (Wax/sealant) enhances that :)