GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 4.3

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Aloha Everyone,

3/29/2015

As promised I still managed to find time to set up a Last Sunday cruise during this busy month for me. This month we'll be heading out to Santa Clarita Valley. Up to Lake Hughes, over to Lake Elizabeth and back down San Francisquito Canyon.

-Kawika Ahuna

Morning meet up spot...

Starbucks in Stevenson Ranch

8:15a-9:00a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and check your tire pressure before Driver's meeting to avoid delays)
9:00a Driver meeting
9:15a Departure

ROUTE MAP :burnrubber:

Lunch will be at Varsity Drafthouse in Valencia, CA.

Everyone with 2 Way radios tune in to channel 6

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for any reason feel free to call or text me at 805.479.9681 (be sure, if you text me to include your name as I don't have everyones number saved in my contacts... yet) :thumbsup:

Click the bold colored texts above for the links and additional info.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Damn..this is so close to me but don't think I could make it out for the actual cruise :(

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
So it looks like the shop i bought my air suspension didn't send me my air tank or koni yellows. I guess i am running on coils this sunday lol.

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Nah it was open road tuning but I'm not trying to call them out or anything. Just waiting for a reply from them to see if it was forgotten or it is still in transit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you not get tracking numbers?

If anyone is ordering new air suspension please PM me so I can guide you accordingly. I've heard and experienced (with installs I've done) about items missing from "complete kits".

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Did you not get tracking numbers?

If anyone is ordering new air suspension please PM me so I can guide you accordingly. I've heard and experienced (with installs I've done) about items missing from "complete kits".

For some reason they didn't give me all the tracking numbers. They only gave the the airlift suspension and the compressor. It turns out the tank shipped but was dropped off at a different house. Thank god the woman came and dropped it off. I am still missing my koni yellows. I emailed them but no response. Ughh for spending this much , you would think it would be shipped legitely.

kroms

Ready to race!
For some reason they didn't give me all the tracking numbers. They only gave the the airlift suspension and the compressor. It turns out the tank shipped but was dropped off at a different house. Thank god the woman came and dropped it off. I am still missing my koni yellows. I emailed them but no response. Ughh for spending this much , you would think it would be shipped legitely.

Dang dude. Sorry to head about the frustration. Can't wait for you give me a test ride. Haha!

kroms

Ready to race!
Btw does anyone have a recommendation for walkie talkies?