GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

List of 3" catback?

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
he is just saying that the OEM catback is probably the best aftermarket option

Wow. I'm not trying to be a smartass......but I am lost here.

OEM means Original Equipment Merchandise.....which is the complete opposite of Aftermarket.

What am I missing here?

Last edited:

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Please tell me there is sarcasm somewhere in those posts.

Wow. I'm not trying to be a smartass......but I am lost here.

OEM means Original Equipment Merchandise.....which is the complete opposite of Aftermarket.

What am I missing here?

You are missing nothing.. There was a guy who made a post asking what OEM was.

no he is just saying that the OEM catback is probably the best aftermarket option at the moment, probably wishes he had it....

link escapes me, i think someone was selling one in the marketplace subforums though.

It's one thing to call out a troll.... it's an entirely different thing to become one yourself :dnftt::rolleyes:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
What do you mean? You don't like your aftermarket catback?

Yeah man...I've been trying to find an OEM catback and down pipe all over 4chan so I can kick in my vtec. Want to buy my magna flow? It gave me like 60 extra horses and torx...

1000 shipped Yo

Clempson13

Ready to race!
Yeah man...I've been trying to find an OEM catback and down pipe all over 4chan so I can kick in my vtec. Want to buy my magna flow? It gave me like 60 extra horses and torx...

1000 shipped Yo

try to keep the thread on topic, there is a sub forum for this called the marketplace. glws

just looking out for the OP.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
try to keep the thread on topic, there is a sub forum for this called the marketplace. glws

just looking out for the OP.

Id rather say it here just in case someone knows how I can get the oem catback and down pipe. This is clearly relevant to everyones interests.