GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I always see that black mk5 it's tasty! Yer dude have to get a meet together, so drop me a pm or something when your free!

Im in for dat!

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I'm in Leeds. Desperate to find someone round here with VAG-COM :iono:

You and me both dude. If you find someone shoot me a PM I only want like one or two thing done.

Gt-me

Weybridge in Surrey

HatchFanatic06

Ready to race!
You and me both dude. If you find someone shoot me a PM I only want like one or two thing done.

I'm in suffolk, bury st edmunds. I work down the flightline from you, waaaay down the flightline. I plan on getting vagcom when i get back from this deployment. Ive prolly seen you driving around base think ive seen maybe 2-3 other mk5/mk6s driving around lakenheath before i deployed.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I'm in suffolk, bury st edmunds. I work down the flightline from you, waaaay down the flightline. I plan on getting vagcom when i get back from this deployment. Ive prolly seen you driving around base think ive seen maybe 2-3 other mk5/mk6s driving around lakenheath before i deployed.

You work way down the flightline? I am also deployed! I might actually know you PM me. or do you work with helicopters?

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I have seen you running around base a few times I work in Hanger 7

SwanyD1

Passed Driver's Ed
HEy all....i'm heading to Korea for a year and the I am going back to the Heath. Just picked up a brand new 2012 4dr Gti BPM DSG. I traded in my MKV gti for it. Anyone still gonna be there in a little over a year?

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I will be here till 2014.

SwanyD1

Passed Driver's Ed
That's great. We'll have to hopk up once i get there. How did you do your light conversion? We're you able to reposition your headlights? Or did you get those ugly black stickers on them? What about the rear fog? New passenger side inner with fog a vag-com it on or did you get that thing that mount under your rear bumper? I was there before for 7 years and I have seen all the crappy conversions the base hobby shop does and I won't let the do it. I want it to look stock. Especially since I plan on retiring there. (wife is British).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk