GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

London, Ontario

Dubs1

Passed Driver's Ed
i think that was circulator's gti you saw in that video :p Dalmar quotes me that price for Pirelli Carvings. The steel wheels alone are 130 each

Haha whoops I'm a rtard. Looks like they sell the same tires. If anyone sees a good deal on a good set, please post. Kinda sucks buying a car in October lol.

circulator

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha whoops I'm a rtard. Looks like they sell the same tires. If anyone sees a good deal on a good set, please post. Kinda sucks buying a car in October lol.

Check out Kal Tire, they have always done right by me.

I got my winters for the GTI when I bought it at Leavens. They have a pile of them used for cheap, just talk to the service manager. :)

Dubs1

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, whose 2dr CW GTI did I see turning left onto highbury from Oxford? Was just heading to the dealership (in my GTI :D) to drop off my void cheque. I was heading eastbound on Oxford so you would've missed me. :( This is the best day of my life so far, by far, lol.

r_dub

Ready to race!
Hello Londoners,

I'm going to be meeting with Artysta this Sunday morning at 10 AM in Woodstock to do some VAG-COM work. If anyone else needs anything done with VAGCOM, feel free to meet us at the Tim Horton's just off the 401.

Tim Horton's
566 Norwich Avenue
Woodstock, ON N4V 1C6‎

Dubs1

Passed Driver's Ed
Noooo! Why do I have to work this weekend? :( Stupid sleep. I have a friend in London who can do it too, but I would enjoy meeting other members from the area :thumbsup:

Last edited:

FasDarken

Ready to race!
traveling through london tomorrow morning...anyone suggest a good breakfast place close to the 401?

circulator

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello Londoners,

I'm going to be meeting with Artysta this Sunday morning at 10 AM in Woodstock to do some VAG-COM work. If anyone else needs anything done with VAGCOM, feel free to meet us at the Tim Horton's just off the 401.

Tim Horton's
566 Norwich Avenue
Woodstock, ON N4V 1C6‎

DAMN! I will be paintballing....

Dubs1

Passed Driver's Ed
Where do you guys fill up? Trying to figure out which stations sell 94 around the city. Just finishing up my freebie tank.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Try looking at the petrocanadas. The ones in kitchener are taking over the sunoco's and some of them are keeping 94. I can't imagine where you would find them in london but I think I saw one around highbury and I want to say oxford but I'm not sure at all I just know there are some stations near there because that's my buddy's neighbourhood.

Mr C

I got metallic gray "for my wife" (I use it all the time!) because that's all that was left at the end of 2010. I was kind of into red or white at first because they are "pure" colors (didn't really like black because it's difficult to keep clean). But now that I have the gray one I really like it: It's the only "metallic" color, it's relatively "clean" even in winter, when I sit inside the exterior color complements the black interior well, and I like the "metallic" effect.
I think this is a really good value for the money don't you think?
Also the seats are the best ever.
What don't I like? Nothing so far. Oh yeah the fact that it's my wife's (only kidding!)
What I love the best is that it's essentially AUDI car but not AUDI rip off prices!
By the way everyone, feel free to suggest any "essential" modifications I should have (obviously I don't wanna break the bank - read wife's wallet)

Laters!

Scottro

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey I live in London, ON

I just got a 2011 3door sport line!! :) :) :)
would love to hang out with some other Vee Dub peeps!

Scottro

Passed Driver's Ed
VAG-com in london area?

Im looking to hook up with someone with VAG-com in the london area, i see some cool things can be done and would like to know if the options can be enabled on my car.

-Sweeping needle of speed and rpm at start up
-windows down with remote key fob
-and other cool stuff!