GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for nice 18's with Black Accents

eddo

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have good ideas for 18's with black accent's? I'd like the well to be black so brake dust doesn't look so noticeable. Let me know what you think of. Post a pic and name if you got something nice in mind. Thx.

zee

Go Kart Champion
That wheel ^^^ does not do it for me.

Now I see what you mean. My OEM huffs are similar, but I have not seem a lot of wheels two-tone like that.

How about a gunmetal color? Basically the shade of the middle wheel in this picture.

eddo

Passed Driver's Ed
The gunmetal are nice but I want the rims to be a lil bit flashy also. Not a fan of chrome but I do like that machined shine. The new GTI rims look better with the black inside in my opinion.

MikeW

Ready to race!
I'm also thinking about those wheels. I'm getting a Tornado Red 2 door, and I like the red accent. They're also available in 17". I worry that NYC potholes will eat 18s for lunch.

eddo

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone know what kind of wheels those are in the middle that bubuski posted or similar aftermarket ones?

Q822

Ready to race!
yes VMR 708 from velocity motorings...color Gun Metal...I'v just ordered the same model but with Onyx Black color

itzalexbish

Ready to race!
hell yea! dude ive had my car for about a month now and i drive careful with my rims(18" huffs) and no matter how much u try to avoid these holes in nyc its impossible to keep them new...my two front wheels are already messed up also with a cut in my tire! luckly i bought the rim/tire warrenty.

I'm also thinking about those wheels. I'm getting a Tornado Red 2 door, and I like the red accent. They're also available in 17". I worry that NYC potholes will eat 18s for lunch.

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Could always DIY and make your current ones black.

MikeW

Ready to race!
NYC has not been kind to the Long Beaches on my '03. It's not so much the potholes, but the manholes. You would think in the last hundred years, between Con Ed and the DOT, they'd figure out how to keep these things at least vaguely level with the street.

hell yea! dude ive had my car for about a month now and i drive careful with my rims(18" huffs) and no matter how much u try to avoid these holes in nyc its impossible to keep them new...my two front wheels are already messed up also with a cut in my tire! luckly i bought the rim/tire warrenty.