GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

M235i - Obtained and driven home

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Gahhhhh. Just saw my first M235 up close and personal on the drive home from Lowes. Black with Terra interior. Wow, stunning. Even better in person.

The proportions are much more visually balanced over the previous 135.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Gahhhhh. Just saw my first M235 up close and personal on the drive home from Lowes. Black with Terra interior. Wow, stunning. Even better in person.

The proportions are much more visually balanced over the previous 135.

+1 the 2 series in Black with Tan interior is very very nice. Hate black for upkeep but cannot deny the visual appeal at all!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
+1 the 2 series in Black with Tan interior is very very nice. Hate black for upkeep but cannot deny the visual appeal at all!

I like most other cars in black, but I never liked Bimmers in black. The 1-Series with a tan interior is definitely an exception.

McQueen77

Banned
I like most other cars in black, but I never liked Bimmers in black. The 1-Series with a tan interior is definitely an exception.

Odd, I like Bimmers almost exclusively in Black. Can't really go wrong with a black BMW, basically ever.

I cant believe OP is just rolling casually in an M235i as his DD. It depresses me being so poor.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Odd, I like Bimmers almost exclusively in Black. Can't really go wrong with a black BMW, basically ever.

I cant believe OP is just rolling casually in an M235i as his DD. It depresses me being so poor.

You are in a BMW and the last thing you are is poor! Roll on!