GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maintain Passenger Heat Setting

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I haven't touched VCDS in a while in my car, I think you've made me wanna go tweak some more stuff later tonight (still detailing mom's car, though).

Thanks for the update!

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Awesome. I should try this when I go make sure the LED interior doesn't throw codes. :w00t:

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
What exactly does this setting do?

XZT123

Ready to race!
I don't think I would want this, I mean, if you give someone a ride in your car, then they get out, the next time you drive it you have to remember to turn it off.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I don't think I would want this, I mean, if you give someone a ride in your car, then they get out, the next time you drive it you have to remember to turn it off.

^^^This. Can't imagine why you'd want this for the reason XZT123 pointed out. Not hatin', just sayin'...

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
wow, revisions are popping up constantly lately! My wife had the same complaint so we'll see. I enjoy the driver seat memory in the winter time.

gravis86

Passed Driver's Ed
There should be an option to have the passenger seat heater turn off when the passenger gets up from the seat just like how the airbag turns off. That way when you're dropping your girlfriend off at her house you won't have to remember to turn the heater off...

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Tell that to my wife when she's riding shotgun on a road trip. :laugh:

Touche' Sir! LOL

There should be an option to have the passenger seat heater turn off when the passenger gets up from the seat just like how the airbag turns off. That way when you're dropping your girlfriend off at her house you won't have to remember to turn the heater off...

This sounds like the perfect solution! Wonder if it's doable...