GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

LunaticGTI02

I'm going to try to make it out this Saturday. I also think rblGTI should make it out so I'm not the only mk7...

Btw, does anyone need mk6 carpet mats (front and back seats)? I still have mine from my mk6 and will give them to someone if they just pay for my meal and a beer or two.

Also, LunaticGTI02, there is a car show at VW Kennesaw on Sunday. I might go to that too to see what they are giving away. Maybe some Golf and Jetta diesels [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At what time do you guys meet at BWW??

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Yep, this coming Saturday (every second Saturday) is our typical meet at BWW on mansell. Hope to see you there!

Speaking of which, who's in?

I'm down for the meet.

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Should be able to make it out.

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
I ll b there a little after 7. Leave me a good spot to park ;)

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Running late, be there about 645

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got the car tuned this weekend! Went with unitronic stage 1+ with the dsg tune for now, but I also bought the uniconnect. So as soon as I get a downpipie i'll be upgrading to stage 2. Did a couple of runs on the highway coming back from savannah yesterday and definitely has more pull to it. well worth the money.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Finally got the car tuned this weekend! Went with unitronic stage 1+ with the dsg tune for now, but I also bought the uniconnect. So as soon as I get a downpipie i'll be upgrading to stage 2. Did a couple of runs on the highway coming back from savannah yesterday and definitely has more pull to it. well worth the money.
Nice! Vroom vroom....

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

MUST BE NICE!
...jk. Congrats!

Although, I would love to get a tune for my car right about now. I'm over it being stock.

bababooey

Welcome to the New Official Atlanta thread

Dude- been waiting a few months for you to return my messages for the roof rack you're selling... sent you my shipping info and no reply in 3 months. Check your FS thread and PM's..... been waiting way to long here.:23:

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
Madchemist: :w00t: just wait till your ecu fully adjusts to your driving style. I'm about 5k miles into my flash (APR) and can't stop grinning every time I give her a go. Car feels like an E46 M3 only more torquey. Spool it right and its brutal all the way to redline without pause. After 6k rpms I have even noticed an extra little kick on top of all the push right before limiter kicks in. Intense. Best money spent in a while.

rblgti: what is that I hear?? Ur over stock?! Thought you'd hold out longer.. Glad ur seeing the light. Fyi, there was another mk7 Gti at last meet (already flashed) and quoting Eric on some impressive numbers (i.e., 275hp, 320tq), which is almost (if not well into) R territory. Don't forget to pick up that intake kit so you get most bang for buck out of the ecu tune.

Also, I know we talked about this in passing with some folks at BWW but let's start actively looking at some dates for tail of dragon/cherohala trip, etc. We could do a shorter day trip around some fun twisties in north GA, then shoot ideas for that longer 2day trip early fall when weather starts to cool down a bit?

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I want mods, but again...I gotta save so I can move next month lol It's gonna be a good while before I can start modding my car, unfortunately :(

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Since I probably have the weirdest (crappiest, most horrible) schedule out of all of us, here's my availability for the rest of the year...

6/11 - 6/12
7/16 - 7/17
7/23 - 7/24
9/17 - 9/18
9/23 - 9/25
10/1 - 10/2
10/8 - 10/9
12/3 - 12/4
12/10 - 12/11
12/17 - 12/18

Can't really take days off on scheduled weekends due to minimum coverage issues. Stupid IT.

Oh, and I may have bought an R on Wednesday. :thumbup: